Mark Hunt on the UFC title: ‘There’s no prestige in that title. There’s no money in that title’

Unsurprising you would side with the lie instead of the truth.......why?

I really hope our being paid by the UFC to post here, the alternative would be far more depressing.

I really hope our being paid by the UFC to post here, the alternative would be far more depressing.
Seriously, what compels you to reach out to someone lying on this site and posting against someone who is posting the truth?

You’ve lost perspective when you consider it shilling to actually be factually correct and siding with the person making shit up. It’s pretty sad.

Seriously, what compels you to reach out to someone lying on this site and posting against someone who is posting the truth?

You’ve lost perspective when you consider it shilling to actually be factually correct and siding with the person making shit up. It’s pretty sad.

I know your posting and I know what guides it and as I result nothing you post has much value to me.

I know your posting and I know what guides it.
No you don’t.

You’re part of the cancer of this site that attacks opposing views and can’t handle anything that isn’t just confirming your belief.

I think your posting is a shit gimmick myself but I don’t throw it at you. I actually discuss with you.

And I don’t talk shit about you without tagging you either.

This is what happened last time Mark tried to snatch up a title for all it's prestige and money that'd come with it

giphy.gif
Yeah but he was winning the fight up until that point. Werdum used a dirty trick to win!!! hahah

No you don’t.

You’re part of the cancer of this site that attacks opposing views and can’t handle anything that isn’t just confirming your belief.

I think your posting is a shit gimmick myself but I don’t throw it at you. I actually discuss with you.

No I'v just seen everything you post have the same pro UFC corperate bent to it for years and years and realise either your a paid shill or this is the personal driving factor behind your posting here, either way it means you have no credibility to me.

Playing with Fire making those kind of factual comments lol. This is a Fuck UFC thread, we don't appreciate that kind of Pragmatism here.

Hunts a hero GODDAMIT!

Complaining about Fighter Pay yet buys watches that are worth 50% of his Show Purse....

how is it factual? he got close to a title a couple of times. had he beat JDS he would've fought for the title and he did fight for the interim title vs Werdum. not only is it not factual, it's entirely wrong.

Reactions: HHJ
No I'v just seen everything you post have the same pro UFC corperate bent to it for years and years and realise either your a paid shill or this is the personal driving factor behind your posting here, either way it means you have no credibility to me.
You are the opposite. You think everything ufc sucks. And you post the same shit over and over. The ufc ruined the sport and didn’t invest in it. Are you paid by anti-ufc financiers?

The driving factor is that I actually try to understand and do understand the business motivations on both sides. Always. You......you just have a single mindset. Ufc bad.

Anyway, if you actually want to debate a post, have at it. Otherwise, try not to be a cancer who sides with lies just because you have a differing viewpoint.

I was even perfectly respectful in correcting his lie.....

This and also fought a bunch of roided guys outside of the UFC. Like a ton of them lol so its wierd that all of sudden he has a problem with it. This seems like a money grab scheme tbh

i think he's finally fed up with it. i doubt it's a money grab because he's losing a ton of money by pursuing this thing incessantly.

lol. You were wrong, I proved you were wrong, and you still can’t accept being wrong. It’s pretty pathetic. And here you are name calling instead. Shameless.

Whether he was tested once or ten times within the days leading up to the fight, the fact remains that none of those results were released until after, and thus the result remains the same. They gave him a pass to exempt him from the ongoing testing that should have taken place. He was permitted to fight while having failed tests. You truly are a UFC bitch, and a little beta for having tracked my posts like a thirsty hoe.

Whether he was tested once or ten times within the days leading up to the fight, the fact remains that none of those results were released until after, and thus the result remains the same. They gave him a pass to exempt him from the ongoing testing that should have taken place. He was permitted to fight while having failed tests. You truly are a UFC bitch.

He passed tests. They did get results back. Again, you're just factually wrong. Repeatedly. It wasn’t “days” leading up to the fight, it was weeks. Why do you keep repeating the same lie?

He got an exemption for the timeline because of when he signed his deal. Hunt knew he got an exemption. It was the only way for them to get on the 200 card. What “should” have taken place wouldn’t have allowed hunt to get his ufc 200 payday, so he took it anyway, and said he didnt care. Lesnar was then tested and passed the tests that came back before the fight.

Get your facts straight before you start being a dick to someone who knows the facts better.

The only thing that gives him any basis for being angry is the fact that the UFC implemented the strictest anti-doping regime in any sport but it still wasn't perfect. If they had no doping regime or a completely limp wristed token one then there would be no evidence for him to get mad about. But because Brock got caught but fought anyway he's pissed.

Hunt competed around the world in many orgs that either didn't do effective testing or actually full on encouraged the use of PEDs. He didn't seem to mind then. He won some, he lost some, and he collected a fat check, and that was that.

a competitor who cheats is putting their opponent at greater risk of brain injury or death.

zero evidence this is true,

and it can be easily argued the opposite is true.

Back