Mark Hunt live on the MMA Hour: Brock got his title by cheating

so you dont think UFC did any testing or behind the scenes agreement on Brock on short notice?
It doesn't matter, he agreed toUsadas rules. He had to or he wouldn't have fought with the UFC

Hunt is 42 years old and is not even a gatekeeper at this point. This is his last payday. Sue the ufc.

Pre fight banter my ass, if you don't mean what you say, you're just lying, and i don't have any reason to believe what he's saying now anymore than that. He's fought guys his entire career who were dirty and/or got caught and he never reacted like this.

His attitude is clearly inconsistent and disingenuous. If he cared so much about PEDs and his health, he would have taken a stand and not take the fight. Instead of that he took the money and surrendered his credibility on the issue

jesus you sound like those idiots who get upset at people who defend themselves vs women and then when they get arrested and abused by the law, you say its their fault because they know they shouldnt hit a woman.

its a dumb argument that tries to deflect the argument onto another issue. maybe hunt thought brock did the roids to get his body to where it is but was at least clean for the fight to pass all tests.

What if I knew but I can't prove it? So if I don't take the fight, everyone will think I am a coward?

well if you are that worried about your health that you are going to go on endless rant using the vocabulary of a 10 year old I'd probably skip the fight. If he didn't take the fight nobody would be talking about him or even care at this point, now he is a laughing stock

he posts all day every day Hunt is his overweight white knight going after the evil jock Brock Lesnar

>everyone that dislikes Brock Lesnar must hate jocks and like fat people

ha ha oh wow

Where was this crusade of his before he signed the new contract ? before he signed to fight on the biggest card/stage of his life with the biggest pay check ever.

Where was his morality when he defeated those 2 previous cheaters only works when you lose ?

Wasn't he suppose to KO him regardless of anything ? didn't he already stated he is cheating before the fight.

Mark is acting like a child really.. this is pro sports most of them are on shit.. you don't want to do it then fine but don't act like you are new this world.. he thinks he fought clean fighters in K1 ? lol.. in Pride ? lol

He just wants a pay check and with his age he said screw it I'm going for it.

>everyone that dislikes Brock Lesnar must hate jocks and like fat people

ha ha oh wow

sorry i don't know any non obese anime fans with your level of forum posting, unless you are Japanese then you could be one of those types that doesn't eat because too busy posting

More honor in being a clean 12-10 than a dirty 5-3.

it's a job not an honor society brocks checks make hunts look like back room bonuses. In the end Hunt will be a no name with a .500 record. Brock will be a PPV record breaker

it's a job not an honor society brocks checks make hunts look like back room bonuses
So you appreciate people's ability to entertain more than their ability to perform in the cage (naturally)? Why are you even trying to watch MMA? Wouldn't WWE be more your speed?

Encouraged or not Hunt is supposed to be a grown ass man, though he's not acting like it, whatever he says is on him to think about before actually saying it. Ariel isn't to blame at all for this.
im not blaming him, but he certainly played a part....

anyway, i said it mostly tongue and cheek and not to be taken so seriously.... its not something i really care enough to further discuss

;)

Most don't get the fact that Hunt was set up by the UFC to lose..

Lesnar's contract was rigged to allow him to use PED's.

The UFC promised Hunt that there would be thorough testing & that Lesnar was not using...

Lesnar wins ny cheating & gets a ma$$ive payday with lots of bonuses., meanwhile Hunt gets laughed at.

Its onvious as fark that Lesnar was using & that he was encouraged to do so, despite the UFC lying through their teeth about it.

Hunt is salty necause the UFC rigged his fight & have done nothing to make up for it.

Reminds me of when Vitor tested positive prior to the fight with Bones. The UFC knew about it in advance of the fight.

This is why I no longer bet on mma fightd

I think Hunt is frustrated by the punishment he took from Lesnar. As Hunt wants to be in control now. He wants to be the guy on top in the octagon.

Pre fight banter my ass, if you don't mean what you say, you're just lying, and i don't have any reason to believe what he's saying now anymore than that. He's fought guys his entire career who were dirty and/or got caught and he never reacted like this.

His attitude is clearly inconsistent and disingenuous. If he cared so much about PEDs and his health, he would have taken a stand and not take the fight. Instead of that he took the money and surrendered his credibility on the issue

Because people have to pay bills? People have to make a living? Taking the money doesn't surrendered his credibility when that money is his salary for the job he is supposed to be doing.

You act like he took drug money and then is now bitching about drug dealers.

So you appreciate people's ability to entertain more than their ability to perform in the cage (naturally)? Why are you even trying to watch MMA? Wouldn't WWE be more your speed?

Oh so now Brock cheated in his first run? But Hunt didn't cheat in Pride right? Hunto fans are overtaking Ronda and Fedor fans with their hypocrisy

Most don't get the fact that Hunt was set up by the UFC to lose..

Lesnar's contract was rigged to allow him to use PED's.

The UFC promised Hunt that there would be thorough testing & that Lesnar was not using...

Lesnar wins ny cheating & gets a ma$$ive payday with lots of bonuses., meanwhile Hunt gets laughed at.

Its onvious as fark that Lesnar was using & that he was encouraged to do so, despite the UFC lying through their teeth about it.

Hunt is salty necause the UFC rigged his fight & have done nothing to make up for it.

Reminds me of when Vitor tested positive prior to the fight with Bones. The UFC knew about it in advance of the fight.

This is why I no longer bet on mma fightd

LOL this is some next level conspiracy stuff here

Oh so now Brock cheated in his first run? But Hunt didn't cheat in Pride right? Hunto fans are overtaking Ronda and Fedor fans with their hypocrisy
You tell me? I'm not a Hunt fan. I just don't understand what the issue is? Is it because you're a Brock fan? Is it because you're loyal to the UFC? What is your issue here?

Back