Mark Hunt live on the MMA Hour: Brock got his title by cheating

"These cheaters should go fucking die. Go die a fire. Ha."

Hunt says the UFC and USADA have not contacted him.

"Fuck the company they're worthless scum."

Wow. Dude is furious.

No he doesn't, he took the fight
He said he was going to KO Lesnar, regardless, but when things didn't go his way, he's screaming bloody murder, demanding millions in compensation.

I'm losing sympathy by the second.

I feel for him. After explaining about his well-being and him fighting 3 fighters who failed the drug test I understand his anger and frustration.

STFU Hunt, its a god damn fight and juice didn't take you down and beat you up. Sure juice helps, but it doesn't give you ungodly abilities, it helps you recover, that's it. Doesn't throw spinning back kicks to the head.

That fight was rigged anyway

"Who asked you to stick a needle in your poo chute, you dirty ass cunt"

- Kenny Florian

In fact, Hunt also lost to Overroid and Barnett outside the UFC when they weren't being tested...why isn't he whining about that?

Because neither of them had a 2.5 million dollar disclosed pay for Hunt to try and cry his way into getting.

Also pointed out how hypocritical it was for Brock to condemn Jones for cheating only to fail a test himself. That must really bother the Hunt haters who have been calling him a hypocrite all week.

QONVIyz.gif

A good amount of people shitting on Hunt are trying to make it seem like there's a huge contradiction in what he's saying when there isn't. At all. Not even remotely.

He was asked ONE question about Bork's USADA exemption, answered it accordingly and then said "I will still win" which is standard for literally every fighter in combat sports history. They say they're going to win all the time. He's confident in his abilities. Who gives a single solitary fuck.

Then when he lost, he said "No excuses, Big Brock beat me up" and was critical of his own performance. Then Hunt learned Bork failed not one, but two drug tests which is when he started shitposting on social media. Suddenly people spun that into "Hunt said he was going to win regardless of steroids and now he's ONLY blaming the steroids" when that's just a flat out lie. That's not what happened.

It's okay, I get it. Lesnar fans lived under the utter delusion that his body was achievable naturally and now realized it isn't. They're still going through the withdrawal phase. They can't post their utterly shit WWE memes anymore, so they need to project their butthurt onto Mark Hunt.

so? if i give you brain damage with loaded gloves in the octagon is it your fault or mine?

If you knew my gloves were loaded, said it didn't matter and still took the fight, then it's your fault too and you have no right to bitch

"Are you gonna look after my family? No. Well then you get over it. Dumb cunts."

& lesnar was supposed to be clean for the fight. But he wasn't. So hunt has every single right to be upset

He knew brock wasn't clean and said it didn't matter so his complaints after the fight are disingenuous

If Hunt hyped his fights up with this level of promo he'd be the biggest draw at heavyweight.

STFU Hunt, its a god damn fight and juice didn't take you down and beat you up. Sure juice helps, but it doesn't give you ungodly abilities, it helps you recover, that's it. Doesn't throw spinning back kicks to the head.

of course it did are you retarded? if it helps you recover and train more thats a huge advantage. the shit brock was taking was literally helping him be more manly and stronger. estrogen blockers.

Hmm you're right... I wonder why the UFC banned PEDs... Better yet, why did the olympics banned them? Doesn't make sense at all

Back