Mark Hunt is training with 6'7' Gigante in order to prepare for Struve

To all the people here. Why the hell would they lie about his length? No seriously. You think they would measure him poorly. Dude has only fought 12 fights in the UFC.

In all honesty I don't think the UFC lies about these things. I remember the Overeem at strikeforce having a reach of 82,5. Right now at the UFC it is 80. Either Reem is shrinking or they for the first time measured him right.

UFC does bring height/stuff up whenever they can. It's simply a fact.

Check Hendo go from 6'1'' on Bisping fight to 5'11'' in SF back to 6'1'' for Shogun fight.

Or take a look at this, for quick example:

30j6xz8.jpg

Why they do it - good question, but the fact is that they certainly do.

Hunt gets the KO in the first couple of minutes I hope. I like Struve, but if he starts slow, Hunt will connect with something awful.

Hunto via lights out KO, then give us JDS vs Hunt.

Struve is a great fighter, his time will come for sure. Struve HW-Champ 2015-2020 :cool:

Kongo always looked a STRONG 6'4
Browne is most likely 6'5.5 or 6'6 ma definitely not 6'7

Struve looks every bit of 6'11.5+ though he made Roy look like a hobbit

t0i6w5.gif

Check Hendo go from 6'1'' on Bisping fight to 5'11'' in SF back to 6'1'' for Shogun fight.

30j6xz8.jpg

There's just one thing that you can rely on: the weight at the time they put their feet on the scale.

Everything else is as safe as Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Pretty cool, but he needs to practice getting hit ontop of his head. This is going to be an awesome fight

Don't think it will be, as much as I like both I don't see this going good for Struve. Hunt by KO in the first.

30j6xz8.jpg

Bring in the arm stretcher???

Don't matter how tall he is. As long as his chin is within the distance of Hunt's outstretched arms, he's going to sleep. War Hunt!

This.

I'm 6'7" on real world measurements (6'6 and 3/4ths" if you want to get real precise) and I've stood next to Stefan Struve before in real life and he is not very much taller tahn me. I would say, at absolute tallest, he is 6'9".

Yeah Struve must be about 6'9'', so about 9'' taller than Nelson and 5'' taller than Browne who is about 6'4''
It's so funny how people overstate height, it's like penis size, every 5'10'' guy is 6'', every 6'' guy is 6'2'' and so on
I wouldn't say everyone on the ufc got a fake height, some guys like Anderson Silva seems legit but others are pure crap, Cain for example was always billed at 6'1'' and grew to 6'2'' in his last fight lol. GSP went from 5'9'' to 5'11'' and so on
Randy Couture and Hendo are about 5'10'' 5'11'' and are billed as 6'2'' ffs

Back