Mark Hunt is training with 6'7' Gigante in order to prepare for Struve

Struve tends to get hit a lot despite his reach advantage and Hunt hits like a fucking truck. I'm predicting Hunt is going to smash him with an overhand right and knock him out.

This will go like strive vs Johnson.

he should take a leaf out of Minowaman's training book.
3218.jpg

DREAM11.gif
lol
good training

Think about it..... if Struve was REALLY 6'11" the UFC would exaggerate it right to 7'0" so they could market a 7 foot fighter. He's probably 6'8-6'9, but thats just my opinion, who knows.

Think about it..... if Struve was REALLY 6'11" the UFC would exaggerate it right to 7'0" so they could market a 7 foot fighter. He's probably 6'8-6'9, but thats just my opinion, who knows.

they already market him as 7 foot tall. apparently he was re-measured before the Miocic fight. Goldie and Joe talked about it before the fight.

It's hard to judge 'cause he's always leaning in during weigh-ins and interviews but he's ballpark.

Hunt will get subbed with the quickness. No doubt.

Dude, Gigante is freaking legit. I used to see him and his younger brother, Fabio Villela, in the BJJ scene recently. They're both really tall, extremely technical, very skilled in combat, and extremely humble and nice people.

Well done, Mark Hunt :)

i agree. hunt by armbar!

I think Hunt has the better chin. I don't think Nelson could've taken some of the shots Hunt did in his career without having to eat through a straw for the rest of his life.

But I'm with you on having them fight. Let's see who's chin is better for realz!

I'd actually think Big Country has the better chin. Nelson never got KO'd by a middleweight. In fact, he's never gotten KO'd period. The Arlovski fight was an early stoppage.

Back