Mark Hunt is training with 6'7' Gigante in order to prepare for Struve

Love both these guys but there are only three possible outcomes:

1.) Hunto by brutal KO.

2.) Struve by submission

3.) Struve by decision due to far superior cardio.

Have to give the betting edge to Struve but another highlight reel KO from Hunto would be fine by me. :)

makes sense to me.

Hunt taking things seriously. This will not end well for Struve's chin.
This..Hunt actually taking training seriously ain't someone to fuck with.

WAR HUNT!!

images

Get him MM!

Sturve will win this one !
He is just younger ,taller,longer,better skilled and more versatile !!
Maybe even next UFC HW champ if improve his weight !

WAR Hunto! I think Struve's inability to fight tall or utilize a jab will be his downfall unless he takes it to the ground immediately. Hunt has become a lot more submission savvy though, and he's got legs like a bull, so he could get back up.

Either Hunt round 1 KO or Struve round 2 sub. I like both of these fighters so I have to hope for a three round war which is highly unlikely to happen due to Struve's finish or be finished style.

Struve has matured a lot. his win over stipe was great and I think he is going to beat hunt. that said I'm a huge hunt fan lol
hunt vs jds ;)

Struve throws a lazy jab in the second and Hunto comes over the top and fist @#$%s Sky scraper in the mouth.

Then Super Samoan gives Rogan a hilarious interview. That's how I see it going.

I see Struve getting full mount at some point.

said this in another article about Hunt:

"Hunto is a beast. Not only is he insanely strong, he has one of the best if not the best chin in MMA. And he is without a doubt the hardest puncher in the division.

I just hope his wrestling and ground game are coming along quickly. Hunto with great TDD, defensive grappling, and good scrambling ability would be the scariest guy in the world to fight."

Struve better hope he can keep Hunt on the ground and submit him, or he's going to get a worse version of what JDS did to him. War Hunto!

This is a great fight. I hope Hunt takes it seriously (which, thus far in his UFC run he seems to be). Gigante is a beast on the mat and a good training partner. Struve will be trouble for any fighter, however, he mainly gains his subs by first of all damaging his opponents through his knees etc. This may not work against Hunt who is a far more experienced and powerful striker with the equal greatest HW chin in the promotion (Nelson being the other). I see Hunt winning this via KO or through his own mistake losing via arm bar.

Great match up! If Hunt wins lets see him vs Nelson!

I think Hunt has the better chin. I don't think Nelson could've taken some of the shots Hunt did in his career without having to eat through a straw for the rest of his life.

But I'm with you on having them fight. Let's see who's chin is better for realz!

Sturve will win this one !
He is just younger ,taller,longer,better skilled and more versatile !!
Maybe even next UFC HW champ if improve his weight !

he's only better skilled on the ground. his stand up <<< Hunt's

Hunt will drop him with a body shot. You heard it here first, folks.

I don't think Hunt will get caught in a Struve submission. I do see Hunt dropping Struve up against the fence, however. Sort of like Roy and Junior did.

To be fair he's 6'7' based on real world measurements.

If he was in the UFC he'd be about 7'5' give or take a few inches he might cut on a given night.

This.

I'm 6'7" on real world measurements (6'6 and 3/4ths" if you want to get real precise) and I've stood next to Stefan Struve before in real life and he is not very much taller tahn me. I would say, at absolute tallest, he is 6'9".

Back