Mark Hunt humiliates UFC and Sherdoggers.

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alone against the whole corrupt system. He basically told Dana, Fertita and the hole UFC to fuck off and take all their money and put them in their asses.

That's a real man right there. In an age where money buys everything, Hunt stands his ground and proves that ethics are higher than money.

He could obey and make more money but he chooses to fight the real fight against the corrupt system. It will cost him his career but this man isn't afraid and he just said that he will do a normal job.

Sherdoggers are the lowest form of life. They praise cheaters like Lesnar because he has big muscles. No wonder they have no life and are miserable.

Yeah I feel super embarrassed right now

dumbass

Stopped at the hole before OP edited to whole. Can't abide bad Grammer in a troll post. At least TRY

Last edited:
Alone against the hole corrupt system. He basically told Dana, Fertita and the hole UFC to fuck off and take all their money and put them in their asses. that's a real man right there.
He sure talks a lot about other men's asses for "a real man."

I didn't read the hole OP.

That hole post is wrong.

EDIT: Beaten both ways.

holey shit

Alone against the hole corrupt system. He basically told Dana, Fertita and the hole UFC to fuck off and take all their money and put them in their asses.

That's a real man right there. In an age where money buys everything, Hunt stands his ground and proves that ethics are higher than money.

He could obey and make more money but he chooses to fight the real fight against the corrupt system. It will cost him his career but this man isn't afraid and he just said that he will do a normal job.

Sherdoggers are the lowest form of life. They praise cheaters like Lesnar because he has big muscles. No wonder they have no life and are miserable.

Wrong.

Sherdoggers who cry about Sherdoggers are the lowest form.

Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

You're just a cry baby, and so is Hunt.

u sure hes firing shots at la familia i thought they sold it?

You humiliate yourself with this garbage thread.

Hey I think Brock sucks as a fighter and as a man before during and after the roids ok by you OP?

Have a holesome night ya pincock

War Hunto

Fuck the slime balls against him

Just to be clear, I've never and will never support Brock Lesnar. Just wanted to throw that out there.

The cog gets replaced and the engine keeps moving.

But Hunt wants money from Brock. It is not about moral outrage, he wants more money.

Keep in mind everyone that Hunt didn't call Sherdogger's the lowest form of life. Our fellow sherdogger @GreekFighter took that upon himself.

wtf old lady.jpg

Back