Mark Hunt donated $5,000 to Mark Coleman

Isn't this old, therefore just a weird way to make Hunt seem cool again?

I'm an average Joe from America and needed a knee replacement and guess what happened to me???? I promptly was seen by a great Dr and got it taken care of. I simply acted like a responsible person and had health insurance and boom it all happened.

Not sure how the misinformation about health care in the US gets perpetuated but its not honest.
The healthcare system here is expensive, and full of crooks.

Love America but it's a damn Joke I'm glad I live in Europe... It's a shame that someone has to raise money for medical expenses... But in a sense he's lucky he's Mark Coleman... What would happen to an average Joe?
He was being sarcastic, sadly you weren't...

That's good. But Coleman is poor because he was terrible at managing his money like most other MMA fighters, and many athletes.

The healthcare system here is expensive, and full of crooks.
I work in the E.R. as a surgical technologist, and we save anyone's life that comes through that door whether they can pay or not. No questions asked. We get stiffed on the bills often too.

This is a class move. Anyone being negative about this should quietly remove themselves and burn in hell. Not even a publicity stunt either. War hunt. War hammer!
what happened to Coleman?

Damn. Thats too bad a legend like Coleman need to rise funds like that..

Did Zuffa and Pride pay him jack shit or does he or his wife/kids just have "expensive taste"?

By his own admission, he blew the MILLIONS of dollars that he made in Pride and the UFC (nobody debates this) on booze and hookers.

All it means is that he wanted to help Mark Coleman out.
Don't read into it too much.

I'm an average Joe from America and needed a knee replacement and guess what happened to me???? I promptly was seen by a great Dr and got it taken care of. I simply acted like a responsible person and had health insurance and boom it all happened.

Not sure how the misinformation about health care in the US gets perpetuated but its not honest.
I get my info from documentaries and wikipedia. Maybe not 100% accurate but close. I can't believe the millions of uninsured Americans are bunch of irresponsible people. Let's say i made some mistakes in life and end up in the gutter I still would be 100% covered medically.

no money, i think he needed hip surgery or something when that go fund me or whatever it was was made
Oh good. Not good that the guy needs money just that it's not life threatening. That's heartbreaking that he needs financial assistance.

I work in the E.R. as a surgical technologist, and we save anyone's life that comes through that door whether they can pay or not. No questions asked. We get stiffed on the bills often too.
So the practice of patient dumping that I read about isn't true?

I once saw about 4 years ago, Wes Sims made an ebay account and had Mark Coleman's Pride 2000 championship trophy for sale. $24,500 was the asking price, and it came with the giant check they give you when you win. The trophy was 4 feet i size approximately. This photo was from that Ebay account Wes Sims made.

$_12.JPG

Back