Mark Hunt doesn't seem understand how unions work

I'm sad to say it but Mark Hunt will probably end up like Gary Goodridge, judging from this interview. The way he stuttered was frightening.

Hunt has said many times that it would be okay if everyone were allowed to cheat, hell he said it today. But not everyone is allowed to cheat and there are rules. Hunt just wants to be on an equal playing field.

And what evidence do you have that more guys juice when there's no penalty for juicing? Do you not see all of these people getting busted in the UFC yet most of them are never going to get caught? There's no mystery about it, you want what you can't have. I live in America and you can't drink alcohol under 21 years of age here. A month ago I went into Mcdonald's and saw teenagers in there drunk and eating, and some were outside drinking beers. Well just this past week I was in Spain(drinking age is 15) and hell they even serve beer at Mcdonald's! I walked in there and do you know how many teenagers I saw drunk or drinking beer? None. That's right! None, zippo, nada.
You're really not thinking too clearly. At all. They're not doing ped's to be cool or to rebel. That's fucking ridiculous. They are doing it to get an advantage. Or stay with their competition. You think with no testing the incentive to use is less???? That's one of the most ridiculous positions I've heard on sherdog and that's pretty impressive. Congrats.

Back