Mark Hunt doesn't seem understand how unions work

I know t hat, I'm all for PED
Honestly that may be the most successful way to get rid of PED usage. Because there's no mystery about it, you want what you can't have or not suppose to have.

Yup. Said the same thing before. Unions protect athletes from that shit.

Like McGregor and others have been tested twice in two days or something. That's bullshit. It is intrusive. What rights do these guys have? The Wanderlei Silva situation too. Diaz. The athletes should have some rights and collective representation and bargaining.

Drug tests are huge money. Regular doctors are starting to give them now for people they prescribe controlled substances. You are assumed a criminal.

Your statement about the NFL only having a 4-game suspension for PED use is 100% false. Please don't simplify shit that isn't simple. And please explain why weed is still banned in the NFL when none of the players care about it.

Secondly, why do you assume what the fighters would want?? As Chael Sonnen said, a fighters union is just getting guys in a room and asking them to raise their hands if they want something. There are some fighters that want max penalties against cheaters, and there are fighters that don't care. How are you assuming the conclusion they would come to?? And how are you assuming what the negotiations would look like between the fighters union and the UFC?

Well Jones's brother was just suspended for 4 games for PEDs so it certainly isn't 100% false.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ur-jones-suspended-ped-indianapolis/87450234/

I dunno. Seems legit. Hunt's angry at Dana and the UFC too. I'm pretty sure a fighters union could stop the UFC from playing favourites (Brock's 4mth exemption etc).

What do you mean 'especially Hunt that fought all these roided up guys in K1, Pride, and all that' ? As if more guys juice outside the UFC than in the UFC lmao is that even possible?
You don't find it a bit amusing that hunt has fought in orgs with no testing or shitty testing and the one time he flies off the rails it's because a testing program caught someone??

And yeah, more guys juice when there's no penalty for juicing.

Your statement about the NFL only having a 4-game suspension for PED use is 100% false. Please don't simplify shit that isn't simple. And please explain why weed is still banned in the NFL when none of the players care about it.

Secondly, why do you assume what the fighters would want?? As Chael Sonnen said, a fighters union is just getting guys in a room and asking them to raise their hands if they want something. There are some fighters that want max penalties against cheaters, and there are fighters that don't care. How are you assuming the conclusion they would come to?? And how are you assuming what the negotiations would look like between the fighters union and the UFC?
Hunto's first mistake was not asking guys like D1 their advice, apparently

You don't find it a bit amusing that hunt has fought in orgs with no testing or shitty testing and the one time he flies off the rails it's because a testing program caught someone??

And yeah, more guys juice when there's no penalty for juicing.

that organization wasn't telling certain fighters they could juice and others they couldn't. Pulling strings of USADA to put a fighter at a disadvantage is just like WWE exempting him from their "Wellness Plan". They are all shill organizations that get paid to convince the government all is well.

You mean the fat dude who chose to make a living fighting isn't the sharpest tool in the shed?

How abot u fuk off then huh u piece of shit

SLcT6Lt.jpg

Ever think that your advice is worthless and no one really wants it?

Agree, but Hunt doesn't get it. He thinks if there was a Union UFC wouldn't have given Lesnar an exemption, would fine him, etc. but in reality if a Union existed Lesnar wouldnt even have been tested at all most likely

How do you know that?

I still lol@ the kids who think fighters are well-spoken people who care about their image.

Guys beat the shit out of eachother on national tv, I don't think they care what their fan base thinks considering it has close to zero sway on their paycheque.

why does mark hunt want so much money? i thought christians hate wealth and live in humility because the material wealth of this world is a trap by the devil

Weed is banned because it was illegal at the last cba

Back