Mark Hunt doesn't seem understand how unions work

lol more and more posters like Ts are popping up just to prove to everyone that they're smarter than guys like Hunt, Diaz bros, and Rampage. Good job guys you have proven that you most likely graduated high school but let's not relive it.

You're right. Let's all pretend to be shertards instead so Hunt's fanboys feel better. lol gtfo.

"Lesnar is a pussy stiks needles in his arse, carries a purse like a girl, give me all his monies or I quit forever steroid cheat fuckin pussy bitch."

well,that part too!

"Arse Lesnar and his bollocky touch butt drop soap in the bloody shower style,steroid cheat pussy fucking bitcharsed assfaced gorilla white monkey fuck"

well,that part too!

"Arse Lesnar and his bollocky touch butt drop soap in the bloody shower style,steroid cheat pussy fucking bitcharsed assfaced gorilla white monkey fuck"

hahaha Yeah.

I love Mark Hunt.

There are people in unions who don't understand how they work.

Mark Hunt fought like bitch aganst Lesnar....Now he is crying like a bitch.

HHJ....Who is that annoying douche in your avatar?
Why,its the Genius,Lanny Poffo

2962034083_1_3_MGMS88Da.jpg

You're right. Let's all pretend to be shertards instead so Hunt's fanboys feel better. lol gtfo.
You're the guy that when someone says Werdum has a great chin, you point out that he got ko'd by Stipe and JDS. Literally no one cares.

You're the guy that when someone says Werdum has a great chin, you point out that he got ko'd by Stipe and JDS. Literally no one cares.

This post is a waste of space and illogical. Werdum is my second favorite heavyweight. Stop crying at posts that make sense just because they make your favorite fighter look bad.

Bro, you're literally complaining that someone put some thought into their post. gtfo.

This post is a waste of space and illogical. Werdum is my second favorite heavyweight. Stop crying at posts that make sense just because they make your favorite fighter look bad.

Bro, you're literally complaining that someone put some thought into their post. gtfo.
Bro, if you didn't realize I was actually agreeing with Ts that Hunt doesn't know what he's talking about. But making a thread about Hunt's knowledge of anything besides fighting makes you look silly, and you're right there with Ts. Now everyone is laughing at you guys.

Come on you guys? this is serious, Mr. Hunt could have been killed in there, Brock should have to pay for endangering Hunt's life. Fighter safety is paramount.

gif21.gif

I know i'm poking fun, but a quick note. Sefo did give Hunt a kiss before this exchange so it's all good.

Come on you guys? this is serious, Mr. Hunt could have been killed in there, Brock should have to pay for endangering Hunt's life. Fighter safety is paramount.

gif21.gif

I know i'm poking fun, but a quick note. Sefo did give Hunt a kiss before this exchange so it's all good.
it's annoying as fuck when it's their main argument. or even an argument at all

the problem was that he was allegedly double crossed or something. but this fighter safety shit is really not optimal. especially hunt that fought all these roided up guys in K1, pride and all that

it's annoying as fuck when it's their main argument. or even an argument at all

the problem was that he was allegedly double crossed or something. but this fighter safety shit is really not optimal. especially hunt that fought all these roided up guys in K1, pride and all that
What do you mean 'especially Hunt that fought all these roided up guys in K1, Pride, and all that' ? As if more guys juice outside the UFC than in the UFC lmao is that even possible?

Bro, if you didn't realize I was actually agreeing with Ts that Hunt doesn't know what he's talking about. But making a thread about Hunt's knowledge of anything besides fighting makes you look silly, and you're right there with Ts. Now everyone is laughing at you guys.
This makes no fucking sense. Don't comment on anything fighters say cause we should just assume they are idiots

What do you mean 'especially Hunt that fought all these roided up guys in K1, Pride, and all that' ? As if more guys juice outside the UFC than in the UFC lmao is that even possible?
wat

you don't think pride fighters used more PEDs than ufc ones?

Back