Mark Hunt announces his retirement?

sBfG9.gif

This is not gonna end well. With Hunt's impulsiveness and lack of foresight, he'll be fighting into his 50s to pay rent.

I guess he is mostly pissed as Brock gets a relatively clean pass, USADA might fine him but it won't be substantial. It doesn't make much sense that someone who misses weight has to give up their purse, but if you get caught cheating there is no incentive for the guy who took on someone who was cheating.

I believe Hunt and others who end up facing someone who tests positive should be getting a 40 percent return on their opponents pay cut...especially when they're main or co main fights.

You know, I didn't think of it in terms of Brock because he went on and on about how there's no penalty for cheating and I'm think to myself "2 fucking years is a pretty big penalty" wtf is he talking about? But with Brock this doesn't hurt him at all except now he doesn't get to compete again. But for Brock, that doesn't mean shit since this was suppose to be a one off anyways and he has his bread and butter wrestling to fall back on. Brock made out with millions, cheated and is going to walk away like nothing happened. I could defintely see why now that would piss of Hunt to this extreme. He was a sacrificial lamb so Brock and the UFC could make millions. Even not telling him his opponent til last minute even though Brock knew the whole time. They knew Brock wasn't going to pass 4 months of USADA testing. Who the fuck comes back after 5 years and fights 4 weeks after the fight is fucking announced. The more I think about this the more I see how fucked up it is for Hunt.

Relax, he's just McGregoring.

As Hunt keeps saying shit like this, the more I think he's trying to cover up his loss to Lesnar. I mean, no steroids would help him if Hunt managed to land a big shot but he couldn't.

It's not like it was complete domination by Lesnar because quite frankly it wasn't.

I mean Hunt beat people on PEDs in Pride and the UFC yet now it's some
huge deal?

Ridiculous. I do not approve of PEDs but cmon, that doesn't make a fighter invincible.

Hassy might need suicide watch if true...

I guess he is mostly pissed as Brock gets a relatively clean pass, USADA might fine him but it won't be substantial. It doesn't make much sense that someone who misses weight has to give up their purse, but if you get caught cheating there is no incentive for the guy who took on someone who was cheating.

I believe Hunt and others who end up facing someone who tests positive should be getting a 40 percent return on their opponents pay cut...especially when they're main or co main fights.

Credits where previous credits are due but Hunt fought a terrible fight, got a main event and (i may only assume) plenty more in backroom bonuses. Yeah, he may have a point, but IMO this is a don't bite the hand type of scenario. If it was not Brock, juiced or not, the event wouldn't happen.

he should retire, he had an embarrassing loss to an amateur

Man, I didn't think I'd see the day that a pro-wrestler retired Mark Hunt.

From comments like "I think he's juiced to the gills and I still think I’m going to knock him out" to quitting because the guy he was positive was cheating but it didn't matter because he was pretty sure he was gonna KO him anyway, beat him up?

Poor fella.

Lol PLEASE let this be true so we wont ever have to hear this crybaby again.

Good riddance bye Hunt! I hope you do retire for good.

W
He just posted a comment as response to a fan that said he can't wait to see him back in cage again:

''U probably won't ever see me again this sort of corruption has ruined my love for wat I have been blessed to do''

Woohoo

Lesnar beat him into retirement.
Brock Bless.

Look forward to complaint threads every other day if that happens. Just the topics will be difference....daytime TV, queue in the market, kids in the park

The Lesnar fight was the last fight of his old contract.. did he renew prior to UFC 200 in teh end?

Back