Mark Hunt’s lawyer considering amending lawsuit against UFC in wake of Brock Lesnar’s return

doesn't matter, he didn't get paid more because he fought brock

how the hell can you support the UFC in this spot? they withheld brock lesnar's PREFIGHT failed drug test until UFC 200 was over... oh shit, we forgot! Here are the results of brocks prefight test... he failed it!

how can you seriously be behind UFC?

Hunt deserves compensation big time, fuck the UFC

Can you stop saying that please. It is incorrect.

They are not doing anything wrong with his return though, he is serving his suspension is he not? He is in the testing pool again is he not? What can they add then, they are doing nothing wrong at this point and he is being treated just as any other fighter who failed......

Can you stop saying that please. It is incorrect.

What part is incorrect? The results were dated before the fight happened. Just because USADA and the UFC said the UFC didn't get the results until after the fight doesn't mean people didn't know. In fact the lab for sure knew it. The main injury here is how much did people know and when.

If your boss sends you into a pit of alligators. Your lucky enough to get out without a serious injury or death. I'm sure you would be first in line to thank your boss for putting you in that situation? Yea I know your type you would be screaming to sue that company for every dollar. You just don't care when the exact same things happens to someone else. Cause you suck.

What part is incorrect? The results were dated before the fight happened. Just because USADA and the UFC said the UFC didn't get the results until after the fight doesn't mean people didn't know. In fact the lab for sure knew it. The main injury here is how much did people know and when.

If you work have your boss send you into a pit of alligators, if your lucky enough to get out without a serious injury or death I'm sure you would be first in line to thank your boss for putting you in that situation? Yea I know your type you would be screaming to sue that company for every dollar. You just don't care about other people.

The lab would not know though, they do not get the names and whatnot of the samples, everything is numbered and coded to avoid just that.

Good luck proving the UFC or USADA knew anything about the samples before the fight, the protocols are in place so testing and testers int he labs do not know who's samples they are testing. Hunt will lose this fight.

I love Hunt but he should drop the lawsuit unless he plans to retire.

love mark hunt LOL

w7xr53ug63rz.png

The lab would not know though, they do not get the names and whatnot of the samples, everything is numbered and coded to avoid just that.

Good luck proving the UFC or USADA knew anything about the samples before the fight, the protocols are in place so testing and testers int he labs do not know who's samples they are testing. Hunt will lose this fight.

What are you on about. Are you telling me the lab knows nothing? They knew if failed! That's right it tested positive for PED's and not just joke PED's serious ones. Their have also been emails showing the UFC had knowledge or some serious doubt BEFORE the fight that he passed his tests.

What your on about is irrelevant, you can't hide behind a system. That would be like your boss saying, well see that sign, it says no Alligators in there. So when I filled it with alligators and sent you in, I'm not to blame. Blame that sign.

doesn't matter, he didn't get paid more because he fought brock

how the hell can you support the UFC in this spot? they withheld brock lesnar's PREFIGHT failed drug test until UFC 200 was over... oh shit, we forgot! Here are the results of brocks prefight test... he failed it!

how can you seriously be behind UFC?

Hunt deserves compensation big time, fuck the UFC
you don't even fucking know that they withheld, you're just making shit up

What are you on about. Are you telling me the lab knows nothing? They knew if failed! That's right it tested positive for PED's and not just joke PED's serious ones. Their have also been emails showing the UFC had knowledge or some serious doubt BEFORE the fight that he passed his tests.

What your on about is irrelevant, you can't hide behind a system. That would be like your boss saying, well see that sign, it says no Alligators in there. So when I filled it with alligators and sent you in, I'm not to blame. Blame that sign.

1) There is no proof they recieved the positive results before the fight.

2) The testers are given samples with random numbers/codes on them, they ahve no idea to whom the samples belong to.

3) Source on these emails saying the UFC knew or or had doubts Brock would pass his tests?

4) He failed on June 28th and on fight night, you really think the lab recieved and tested his June 28th sample by July 9th? They certainly didn't test his fight night test by then.

<24><Waaah>

Get over it Hunt. You got your ass beat and outstruck on the feet by Lesnar after a 5 year layoff. Now he’s about to fight to DC. Jacked white boy, deal with it.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>bork1}

When you used to watch this carefree, likable, silent slugger in Pride and his unlikely success story in the UFC, did you ever envision him being this big of drama queen?

Let it go, man.
you guys are betas this is a winnable lawsuit dont act like you guys wouldnt engage he doesn't owe the ufc shit

Hunt before the fight: Who cares if he has PEDs ill KO him, i dont give a fuck

Hunt after getting destroyed : ITS NOT FAIR! HE HAD PEDS! PLEASE DADDY LAWYERS HELP ME!

Hunt: HE TRIED TO MURDER ME!

Reality: *got hugged and pounded with baby hammer fist*

<36><24><CanYouSeeMeNow>

Funny he never cried in Pride or sued pride which encouraged PEDs........seems like sour grapes to me.
1- I dont blame the guy for reaching a tipping point...after a career in fighting facing roided cheaters...then you got supposedly the NFL of mma making a special exception for a guy who's obviously roided to the gills...tough shit to call this sour grapes...easy to say this while eating pizza rolls and drinking soda from your upstairs bedroom in your mom's house

2- Funny how all fighters are supposedly tested nowadays, yet some sort of agreement is signed so Brock only gets tested after the fight...UFC management made some deal of some sort to make that happen...it's a matter of principle at this point...if Pride did not test anyone, then fine...use or dont use PEDs, up to you. But now, the number 1 MMA org in the world cherry picks a guy who sells and allows him not to pass a drug test when everybody is supposed to be tested?

He got a point.
The only reasoning for Lesnar to get a title shot is his win over Hunt (or else he is on a 2 fight losing streak)....
...so Hunt might have a case...

...but who are we kidding? of course they knew about his PED issues, of course they waited for last second, and of course they KNOW Lesnar was using until the announcement he is back on USADA pool.

question is: can he stay clean until his fight with DC????

1) There is no proof they recieved the positive results before the fight.

2) The testers are given samples with random numbers/codes on them, they ahve no idea to whom the samples belong to.

3) Source on these emails saying the UFC knew or or had doubts Brock would pass his tests?

4) He failed on June 28th and on fight night, you really think the lab recieved and tested his June 28th sample by July 9th? They certainly didn't test his fight night test by then.
1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Sherdog links in other threads about this. Specifically where they have the PDF of the lawsuit.
4. Who knows? And I agree they wouldn't have had his fight night test results until after the fight night itself.

If you want the UFC to be honest here. Or you just don't like Hunt. That is fine. Personally I think the UFC is more likely to lie and Hunt is a pretty cool guy.

1- I dont blame the guy for reaching a tipping point...after a career in fighting facing roided cheaters...then you got supposedly the NFL of mma making a special exception for a guy who's obviously roided to the gills...tough shit to call this sour grapes...easy to say this while eating pizza rolls and drinking soda from your upstairs bedroom in your mom's house

2- Funny how all fighters are supposedly tested nowadays, yet some sort of agreement is signed so Brock only gets tested after the fight...UFC management made some deal of some sort to make that happen...it's a matter of principle at this point...if Pride did not test anyone, then fine...use or dont use PEDs, up to you. But now, the number 1 MMA org in the world cherry picks a guy who sells and allows him not to pass a drug test when everybody is supposed to be tested?

He was tested 8 times before the fight. He just didn't have to do the full 4 months testing, I believe he did something like 2 months of testing before hand.

1. Agree
2. Agree
3. Sherdog links in other threads about this. Specifically where they have the PDF of the lawsuit.
4. Who knows? And I agree they wouldn't have had his fight night test results until after the fight night itself.

If you want the UFC to be honest here. Or you just don't like Hunt. That is fine. Personally I think the UFC is more likely to lie and Hunt is a pretty cool guy.

Perhaps they had doubts, I am just being realistic that they didn't have the results in time. Brock had never tested positive before, so they had no real concern I imagine he would fail this time.

This whole debacle makes Hunt look worse than Lesnar or the UFC.
it really doesn't. Lesnar is a known steroid cheat and UFC has shown to be repeatedly complicit in granting him privilege above all their other steroid cheat athletes.

War Hunto!
Pro PEDs supporters are idiots and know nothing.

Back