Mark Hunt’s lawyer considering amending lawsuit against UFC in wake of Brock Lesnar’s return

They didn't withhold anything, the test results just weren't back until after UFC 200, which is typical based on the testing date and the results date.
Yes I don't understand that. The timeline matches up with Jones even. Several weeks before the event, they randomly tested Lesnar. A week or two before, they tested Jones. Jones' came back just days before the event and was pulled. Lesnar's came back a week or so later.

You could argue that the exemption was bad, but they've since changed that.

Always funny seeing the paid shill accounts try to drown out discussion in these threads.

more compensation... he got beat up by a guy who was on steroids from a PREFIGHT drug test. UFC and USADA hid the fact Lesnar failed so the fight happened and people got paid. UFC and USADA knowingly put Brock in the octagon even after his failed test showed up.

big difference when a guy fails a post fight test
You’re inventing the part where USADA hid the results.

Always funny seeing the paid shill accounts try to drown out discussion in these threads.
I’m interested in knowing who they are. Can you quote them all for us?

Unless....uh oh....

Funny he never cried in Pride or sued pride which encouraged PEDs........seems like sour grapes to me.

Pride told everyone PEDS we're on the table and it was a level playing field.

In the UFC, it appears as though Hunt (and most everyone else) were subjected to year round, blood and urine, unnannounced testing and the full time whereabouts program.

The UFC colluded to exclude Brock from the testing pool. That is not a level playing field, that is subverting the system to give one guy an unfair advantage over the rest.

Pride told everyone PEDS we're on the table and it was a level playing field.

In the UFC, it appears as though Hunt (and most everyone else) were subjected to year round, blood and urine, unnannounced testing and the full time whereabouts program.

The UFC colluded to exclude Brock from the testing pool. That is not a level playing field, that is subverting the system to give one guy an unfair advantage over the rest.
This guy gets it. I hope Hunt wins this, that’s messed up.

The UFC, White, and Lesnar were all aware he was juicing. No one can be that close to fighters and not know, especially considering the transformations of guys like Lorenzo, its almost a given that some fighters were providing steroid knowledge (if not the actual drugs) to their bosses.
And since they gave no punishment after is failed test, and are now welcoming brock back, it certainly seems like hunt's case has merit. Personally I hope they just cut hunt a fat check and be done with it, instead of letting this drag out.

You’re inventing the part where USADA hid the results.

No, definitely not. Oh my fault... the prefight drug test results didn't come back until after the fight!? That's their bullshit argument. It's pretty obvious the UFC & USADA conspired to hold the results of Lesnar's PREFIGHT drug test until the fight was over and come up with some story how they couldn't get completed by the fight. Let's not forget the 4 month exemption. It's a joke and I find it hilarious people are backing the UFC on this one.

They didn't withhold anything, the test results just weren't back until after UFC 200, which is typical based on the testing date and the results date.

Yeah, I'm sure they were lol. You really believe that shit?

They couldn't have two huge fights fallout last minute at UFC 200.

No, definitely not. Oh my fault... the prefight drug test results didn't come back until after the fight!? That's their bullshit argument. It's pretty obvious the UFC & USADA conspired to hold the results of Lesnar's PREFIGHT drug test until the fight was over and come up with some story how they couldn't get completed by the fight. Let's not forget the 4 month exemption. It's a joke and I find it hilarious people are backing the UFC on this one.

when was the sample collected and when were the results reported? how does that compare to how long it typically takes?

i know it's easier to just make things up and all.....

it's not backing the ufc to argue usada seemingly followed their normal protocol for his test results.

arguing otherwise should require at least minimal evidence

So they want more money.. basically.

Hunt dude that sweet and big contract that is up to what 800k show purse now was connected to the Brock fight so be maybe be grateful.

hunt loses again. Life isn't fair . Boo hoo. Hunt got paid a great amount of money and even stated before the fight he didn't care if lensar was roided or not. Ufcs lawyers will bury his ass

I just want to skip ahead and see what actually comes of this, because it seems likely to me that nothing will come of it, but I hope I'm wrong.
Hunt will get the Ken Shamrock treatment here. He'll lose the case and end up having to pay for the UFC's legal fees regarding this matter.

When you used to watch this carefree, likable, silent slugger in Pride and his unlikely success story in the UFC, did you ever envision him being this big of drama queen?

Let it go, man.
Pretty sure Hunt is looking at his CTE-riddled future and trying to make sure the UFC fund a cushy retirement with lots of sexy nurses and good drugs.

24zkr6c.jpg

how the fuck did he survive?

I hope she isn't charging Hunt unless he wins because by the time anything ever happens Hunt will be broke.

Back