Mark Hominic VS Conor McGregor.

Hominick's boxing was purer and slightly more crisp, but we see that he wasn't the same after Tompkins passed away.

I'm sure if you asked this question while Hominick was at his peak (before the losses at the end of his carreer) the answer would be far different.

Hominick is by far the best striker that aldo has faced in the UFC. I'm not sure If Conor's striking is better than Hominick's was (when at his peak)

I like Hominick, but current Conor walks over any version of him

I dunno. So, I am going to go with the only one I have met. Mark.

Big, fan of both. I think for sure Hominicks hands are on another level above everyone in the ufc. Mark had constant pressure, near perfect timing, distance and hand speed the in my opinion was quicker than even MM. He was definetly forcing Aldo to shoot, but didn't have the thudding power Jose possesses. That fight was clearly Aldos' because of the knock downs, but damn, Hominick displayed technical superiority.

Mcgregor obviously has a wider array of attacks, graceful footwork and the ability to stay so calm under fire, it's eerily reminicent of Anderson Silva. Hes got great potential and hope he lives up to it.

Both great strikers and would love to see it. Styles make fights and Connors foot work make the difference imo. Doesn't matter though 'cause the fight would never happen.

Aldo via catching an unsuspecting, arrogant Mcgregor while his hands are low and chin is high.:icon_sad:

Back