Mark Esper (Defense Secretary) resigns. Amid conflicts with Trump

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/poli...d-a-resignation-letter-say-officials/2224664/

´´´´Defense Secretary Mark Esper has prepared a letter of resignation, according to an NBC News report citing three current defense officials.

It's not uncommon for Cabinet secretaries to prepare undated letters of resignation during a presidential transition, giving the commander in chief the chance to replace them for a second term. The president decides whether to accept the resignation letters, and the process usually occurs after the election results are clear.

But defense officials say Esper prepared his letter because he is one of the Cabinet officials long expected to be pushed out after the election.´´´´´´

That came early

to avoid having to deal with trump calling the troops to keeping is regime in power:rolleyes:

to avoid having to deal with trump calling the troops to keeping is regime in power:rolleyes:

Good news for Trump then? DOJ and Barr should investigate if there is election fraud and throw out ballots if there is that are fake or whatever.

Trump fired him?

Even though he was gonna resign?
Prolly so he can say he was disgruntled when he starts talking about how much of a tard he is

classic Donald

Last edited:
Esper was a MIC lobbyist before he got the job as SecDef. I am sure his fees will go up quite a bit.

With that said, the timing is cartoonish.

If this is really about Esper working with Congress to change the names of military bases, it's a dumb fight for Trump to have right now.

Don, the bases are getting name changed whether you are gone from office in '21 or '24.

This how no impact on DOD policy.

The real fight should be about bringing our troops home from Afghanistan, making sure we have superior technology compared to our potential enemies, and protecting our infrastructure from cyber attack.

Last edited:
On to secretary number 6 in less than 4 years. Going to go out on a limb and guess that's a record. My money is on there being one more before Jan. 20

The real fight should be about bringing our troops home from Afghanistan, making sure we have superior technology compared to our potential enemies, and protecting our infrastructure from cyber attack.

Last I read was that both parties are intent on keeping troops there.

We need a way to disable other nations' satellites while keeping ours intact.

He didn't resign. He was TERMINATED. Everyone knows that's the manliest way to fire someone.

I heard the Assistant Manager of Four Seasons Total Landscaping made a bigly impression on Rudy and Uday and is at the top of the list to replace Esper.

Yeah that shit cant be done, Satellitest are just too vulnerable due to their fixed orbits.

I heard the Assistant Manager of Four Seasons Total Landscaping made a bigly impression on Rudy and Uday and is at the top of the list to replace Esper.

There are rumors that their secretary is in the running for multiple cabinet positions for having a lot of relative experience.

Congratulations to Mr. Esper for getting on the life boat at the perfect time.

Countries that can put objects into orbit in Mars can certainly hit one object in a fixed trajectory on Earth's low orbit.

My understanding is you wouldn't want to blow them to pieces because that will create debris.

William Ruger is the current nominee. He was nominated back in early September. For some reason, he hasn't been approved by the senate as of yet. I wonder if it is because he said this last year:

“We long ago accomplished what we originally set out to do in the country, and after almost two decades, it is time to bring our brave troops home and for Afghans to take ownership of their country’s future”

We currently have no ambassador to Afghanistan. He have had a Chargé d'Affaires for almost a year.

No movement on his confirmation since September.

William Ruger is the current nominee. He was nominated back in early September. For some reason, he hasn't been approved by the senate as of yet. I wonder if it is because he said this last year:

“We long ago accomplished what we originally set out to do in the country, and after almost two decades, it is time to bring our brave troops home and for Afghans to take ownership of their country’s future”

We currently have no ambassador to Afghanistan. He have had a Chargé d'Affaires for almost a year.

No movement on his confirmation since September.

A cynic might think our never-ending presence has something to do with opium and rare Earth metals.

A cynic might think our never-ending presence has something to do with opium and rare Earth metals.
Nah. I think it's more basic.

435 congressional districts. The MIC is in each and every one of them. That's a lot of jobs and lots and lots of money.

If you want to win reelection, keep feeding the MIC.

Nah. I think it's more basic.

435 congressional districts. The MIC is in each and every one of them. That's a lot of jobs and lots and lots of money.

If you want to win reelection, keep feeding the MIC.

Could be. Doesn't help the left in America stopped caring once Obama was elected.

Back