Mark Coleman - They should be eating some fried chicken while doing the interviews

golcapford

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
4. So it seems that the UFC is featuring the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) couch this season on TUF; Do you think the fighter interviews on the couch would be better if they were eating chicken while on the KFC couch?

Mark Coleman - I like this question and if it was allowed and KFC liked it, I would sit there holding me a whole chicken in my hand to make them happy and make the segment a little more exciting. So hell yeah they should be eating some fried chicken while doing the interviews. Maybe take a big bite to make it look like you are loving it but then spit it out after the filming stops (or swallow one bite, it won

tumblr_inline_mj5xh5qY791qz4rgp.gif

We've officially run out of shit to talk about.

I know KFC is sponsoring Ariel's MMA Hour. Found out about the Double Down because of that.

"I've got ten more pounds to cut, but I just gotta have a Double Down" om nom nom

Gabe Ruediger should come back for this season

Can't disagree with the Hammer's logic there, I'm white as the driving snow and KFC is fucking delicious. Only the boneless chicken though, fuck the wings.

I was abit bothered by the fact that they aren't eating chicken in that sofa!

that double down thing looks like a terrible idea, not only does it give you coronary heart disease but you get greasy hands too... Fuck greasy hands!!

Can't disagree with the Hammer's logic there, I'm white as the driving snow and KFC is fucking delicious. Only the boneless chicken though, fuck the wings.

KFC was Canada's favorite food for years (not sure now its been a few since that report). Colour has nothing to do with awesome food.

Haha, that reminds me of an interview they would do on HQ.

He's been great on this season, truly great. Mark was an Elite fighter and he's going to be an elite coach, he has that balance of great knowledge but the ability to push you and bring out the best, most desperate version of you.

Hope some camps decide to hire him as a coach, the guy lives and breathes MMA and needs a paycheck, and he'll earn it.

I thought this was going to be a thread about perceived racism. So disappointing to find out Mark is just a guy who likes chicken.

Totally unrelated: I was watching the latest episode and my woman's comment was, "there are a lot of black guys on this season."

Back