Media Mark Coleman still strong as a bull

One must have a low level education if they use the join date as some sorta flex. LOL

I used your join date because you told me you were trying to help me (the kid) out with getting likes. It was not as some sort of insult, nor was it a flex as you call it...whoa you are triggered! You can't stop!

adding even more embarassment...the lady with the raspy voice.....hu-hu-hug it out! Rogan can't fight worth a lick. His reputation as a badass is thoroughly undeserved!
Rogan is only thought of as a badass by 1) Himself 2) Manlets who look up to him.

Coleman is a naturally big guy, he was the 190 lb NCAA wrestling champion in 1988.

Rogan tapped Prime Rampage on Embedded.. How many "fighters" done that?
tenor-25-gif.812373

I used your join date because you told me you were trying to help me (the kid) out with getting likes. It was not as some sort of insult, nor was it a flex as you call it...whoa you are triggered! You can't stop!
Yeah it was absolutely a flex by you. Like how you backtracking now that I've called you out on it. Using your join date for any argument is a weak flex kiddo.

adding even more embarassment...the lady with the raspy voice.....hu-hu-hug it out! Rogan can't fight worth a lick. His reputation as a badass is thoroughly undeserved!

his reputation as a badass was built by joe and his own insecurities . He’s a good martial artist and works hard but he quit fighting for a reason- he’s not a fighter. Did not like getting hit. Would lose to real fighters if they cracked him good

Didnt he have a 600lb benchpress?

Back