Media Mark Coleman still strong as a bull

This video is so old, Trump was still married to Ivana.

Reactions: MGS
Look at Coleman's shirt with the cool tribal design on it

There was a time when that would've been considered cool. It was a long time before this video was taken mind you, but circa 2002 that was a much-respected style.

And some boot cut faded jeans to go with it.. Throw some flip flops in there and the 50 yo bad ass look is complete

Man there for a minute, I remember what appeared to be 45-50 year old dudes wearing Affliction and American Fighter shirts, jeans with flaps on their pockets thinking they are legit, the shit. You would see this garb on many people at a Buffalo Wild Wings or similar set up. As if every guy was a fighter because of what they wore. Just some funny shit.

I am the type of person that doesn't buy any sports gear with someone's name on it because they either won't be on top for long OR they get traded (NBA, NFL, etc.) but I do have guys I love watching fight or play their game.

I still see the occasional American Fighter shirt here and there, but I live outside a big town. Still cracks me up!

That shit is so old. Have you seen Coleman lately? He looks incredibly old and worn out, I think he's had both of his hips replaced since too.

Did something happen to him? I think he's having some sort of medical issue

Such a douche for going for that passive aggressive arm drag. Got alphad reel quix.

Man there for a minute, I remember what appeared to be 45-50 year old dudes wearing Affliction and American Fighter shirts, jeans with flaps on their pockets thinking they are legit, the shit. You would see this garb on many people at a Buffalo Wild Wings or similar set up. As if every guy was a fighter because of what they wore. Just some funny shit.

I am the type of person that doesn't buy any sports gear with someone's name on it because they either won't be on top for long OR they get traded (NBA, NFL, etc.) but I do have guys I love watching fight or play their game.

I still see the occasional American Fighter shirt here and there, but I live outside a big town. Still cracks me up!

Just get the stock jerseys on Fanatics or wherever without the player's name on the back they're actually a little cheaper that way

6' olympic wrestler vs 5'5 jiu-jitsu hobbyist

Ok boomer, twice my age yet only a middle school education. Congrats?

Furthermore, you have had absolutely nothing to add to this thread. All you have done is tried to insult me. You have tried hard to pick a fight over the internet on an MMA forum because you wanted me to upload a photo of Mark Coleman and I told you that Google could be your friend. That triggered you, as it would appear all of my replies towards you have as well.

If you were a smart person as you indicate, all you needed to do was google a photo of Mark Coleman and none of this would have occurred.

Cheers.

Looked like midget tossing, old clip, just like this movie, but still nice to watch
11514744-3x2-large.jpg

Furthermore, you have had absolutely nothing to add to this thread. All you have done is tried to insult me. You have tried hard to pick a fight over the internet on an MMA forum because you wanted me to upload a photo of Mark Coleman and I told you that Google could be your friend. That triggered you, as it would appear all of my replies towards you have as well.

If you were a smart person as you indicate, all you needed to do was google a photo of Mark Coleman and none of this would have occurred.

Cheers.
Yeah I'm triggered thats why you wrote a whole short story as a rebuttal. LOL

Back