Media Mark Coleman still strong as a bull

Rogan probably got a hard on that little sick fuck

they both have penis heads, bald red and shiny

Alll the HGH and Alpha Brain in the world can't save Hogan there

I like to help out little kids here and there. So no problem kiddo.

Helping children out on Sherdog since October 7, 2020. At least you have found a calling in life...helping kids out on Sherdog.

Look at Coleman's shirt with the cool tribal design on it

Look at those cool flaps on the pockets of his pants too.

I think every 45-50 year old male thought they were bad ass wearing this type of ensemble 10 years ago during the Affliction days...hilarious!

Not only has it been posted, it's literally like 5 years old at this point

lol imagine getting humiliated like that and having to put a fake smile for the rest of the night

Joe deserved that, he was trying to punk Coleman and Coleman wasn't having any of it

Helping children out on Sherdog since October 7, 2020. At least you have found a calling in life...helping kids out on Sherdog.
Only a total newb cares about join date kid. I guess that is important to middle schoolers.

Would have been funnier if Rogan ended it with a headkick

Look at those cool flaps on the pockets of his pants too.

I think every 45-50 year old male thought they were bad ass wearing this type of ensemble 10 years ago during the Affliction days...hilarious!

And some boot cut faded jeans to go with it.. Throw some flip flops in there and the 50 yo bad ass look is complete

It’s a bs photoshop.

Here’s another angle that wasn’t shopped:
1049.jpg

Baroni and coleman...???

Rogan would have an advantage over most but he still isn’t a fighter. He’s also 50 years old.
So what constitutes a fighter if a former taekwondo competitor/trainer/coach who actively trains isn't "a fighter."

If you mean professional then sure but neither is coleman. And Rogan's probably got far better jits and kicks then coleman. Mark has a huge size and wrestling advantage.

I mean it's mark coleman, Long time heavyweight MMA fighter/NCAA wrestling champion. Of course coleman can rag doll rogan. He can probably rag doll most of this forum still even with his new hip replacement.

Back