Mark Coleman sexually abused while at Ohio State

Speaking of that...I've always been curious why a dr. gave me a prostate exam at the age of 22. when prostate exams don't normally start till age 50 or so...

Perhaps you had symptoms that would point to an enlarged prostate? Maybe you were going to be prescribed a medication that could cause that, in which case, it wouldn't be a good idea if you already had an enlarged prostate. Any good doc will check that, for instance, if you are going to be prescribed TRT or if you tell them you are using steroids.

Well, when you have power over someone, it is quite hard for the other person to oppose you. If you ever have an arsehole boss, you got to have experienced abuses mentally or physically.

Spot on. I had a total arrogant fucking little prick boss for almost 7 years. Napoleon desease...he was small, skinny and frail and owned the company. Money got to him. Every time he had the chance to belittle you and make you feel like you will never succeed in the oil/gas industry he would.

So, I started my own company, in addition myself and 2 of my friends just bought out the largest competitor for my old company effective July 1.

Last edited:
This whole situation is fucked up.

When one if the most scariest dudes in Combat sports.., on the planet... gets some #metoo shit pulled...

Not sure what else can regulate the system.

Some of you sick f**ks have to speculate in detail what they think happened.

I have been thinking the same thing and I feel like it's based on authority. The guy is a doctor and these wrestlers were probably required to see him in order to train/compete?

It is very interesting to me that the wrestlers talked about this in the locker room that this doctor would have them drop their pants for no reason at all and apparently none of them were ever like "Dude I am here because my shoulder hurts. I am not going to drop my pants for you and if you ask me again I will beat the fuck out of you right now".
I think a lot of doctors are actually pervs, that go in to the profession to get their fix. The worst are the male gynecologists, who just finger chicks all day passing it off as "I just love to bring new life in to this world". A ton of them look like weirdos too. I mean think about it, all you have to do is go to school for twelve years, and then you get paid bundles to diddle with naked men or women.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Sexual-Abuse-By-Ohio-State-Team-Doctor-140797

This may be a bit insensitive, but I am just a little puzzled here.

How, without being turned into a pile of gelatinous goo, does this guy

images

Manage to molest this guy:

3657155_1426013319.507.jpg

My guess would be very, very carefully.

Psychology plays a major roll man. I was a victim of sexual abuse and rape and the psychology these peices of shit use to gain the power over you is pretty crazy. Also Ohio State is a College? Or High School? Either way Coleman wojld have been young and vunreble.

Fuck flotsom like this cunt genuine Pedo’s, Rapists and animal abusers should all get their throats slit.

Well, when you have power over someone, it is quite hard for the other person to oppose you. If you ever have an arsehole boss, you got to have experienced abuses mentally or physically.

Physically? You let your boss put his hands on you you puss?

"Just to be on the safe side we will need to do these hernia tests once or twice a week..."

Folks, is Ohio State the same place where the football coach who everyone loved knew that one of his assistants was molesting kids and said fuck all?
Penn State, home boy. But Ohio State may have had a problem too. The Church scandal showed us that many times, adult men that choose to spend their time with little boys and from a place of power often have some serious issues. And when something happens and it gets reported, like when it did to PS's Joe Paterno, the person in charge keeps it hush hush as they don't want any trouble or light cast upon them for hiring that person.

I think a lot of doctors are actually pervs, that go in to the profession to get their fix. The worst are the male gynecologists, who just finger chicks all day passing it off as "I just love to bring new life in to this world". A ton of them look like weirdos too. I mean think about it, all you have to do is go to school for twelve years, and then you get paid bundles to diddle with naked men or women.

Ever been to a Gynocologist? There is absolutely nothing sexy or fun about what those poor fuckers do. They deal with yeast infections, Blue waffles, abnormal vagina’s etc. Anything they do is clinical as fuck. Anyone who goes into that proffesion hoping to “diddle” women is in for a rude awakening. LOL

The older and wiser I get, and the more I understand what is/what are the signs of abuse, it is kind of stunning to see how much I have witnessed over my life and how commonplace it is even today. Heck, just look at Dana for a textbook example of abuse and manipulation of power; lording over his fighters, making them afraid to do anything that may upset him, and when they do something that upsets him, Dana strikes back with a vengeance and uses public humiliation to shame them and send a warning to others to not cross him again again (textbook mafioso style). Or if you want to get more extreme, go to one of those Chinese nail salons and see how they treat their undocumented workers.

It's nothing now compared to how it used to be. In the late 1800's and early 1900's, woman went to doctors, often at the urging of their husbands, to have their clitoris's stimulated to climax to treat their 'hysteria'.
Ha, I guess better to get your clit stimulated by the doctor than to get your clitoris cut off by the doctor.

58.jpg

And when something happens and it gets reported, like when it did to PS's Joe Paterno, the person in charge keeps it hush hush as they don't want any trouble or light cast upon them for hiring that person.

Yeah. Thankfully things have changed on that front - where I'm from, anyway. I'm sure there's a ton of bastards that got away with it that we'll never know about. Even that Doctor with the gymnasts who was abusing the girls was only caught out a couple of years ago.

I have to say, if you look at someone who is a volunteer with the boy scouts or a youth club, I don't think you could be blamed of wondering why they're doing it and being a bit sceptical of them. Not always the case, of course, but it's hard to trust people in those roles if it's your kids involved.

I don't know what the laws are in the US, but they should be vetted before being allowed to take those jobs. The sentences some paedophiles get are fucking scandalous. A lot of Paedo priests here got sent away when complaints came in about them.

Didn't see anywhere in the article where Coleman described what exactly the doctor did to him. Could of been a situation like when you go to MEP's and the doctor there looks at your balls while you cough, all the while you're thinking how the doctor has a shitty job but secretly he's remembering you for his fap session later that night.

I have to say, if you look at someone who is a volunteer with the boy scouts or a youth club, I don't think you could be blamed of wondering why they're doing it and being a bit sceptical of them. Not always the case, of course, but it's hard to trust people in those roles if it's your kids involved.

I don't know what the laws are in the US, but they should be vetted before being allowed to take those jobs. The sentences some paedophiles get are fucking scandalous. A lot of Paedo priests here got sent away when complaints came in about them.
My good friend's Dad was a local youth pastor and bus driver. He looked just like Ned Flanders and everyone in the town liked him. He would always let the little kids sit on his lap to honk the horn and open the door on the school bus, but I never thought anything of it.

A few years ago, 5 different men came forward and said they were molested by him. That made me just think about everything differently, as everyone trusted this guy & no one ever expected anything like that. I remembered one time where a kid said 'what is that?' when sitting on his lap, and he replied, "a flashlight". It may have been a flashlight, but looking back, he probably got boners and that is why he loved kids sitting on his lap in the bus.

Vetting potential child pedos is near impossible I guess. Most of them look weird af, but a lot just look like normal dudes. Anyone that wants to spend time with kids tho makes me raise an eyebrow now. It's just such a massive issue that no one wants to really think about the fact that they have let their children be surrounded by child predators, and filled the churches and schools with pedos.

Last edited:
Back