Mark Coleman sexually abused while at Ohio State

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Sexual-Abuse-By-Ohio-State-Team-Doctor-140797

This may be a bit insensitive, but I am just a little puzzled here.

How, without being turned into a pile of gelatinous goo, does this guy

images

Manage to molest this guy:

3657155_1426013319.507.jpg

My guess would be very, very carefully.

Well, when you have power over someone, it is quite hard for the other person to oppose you. If you ever have an arsehole boss, you got to have experienced abuses mentally or physically.

It probably happened in a medical setting. Weirdo probably finger banged the Hammer and passed it off as a routine prostate exam lmao

I have been thinking the same thing and I feel like it's based on authority. The guy is a doctor and these wrestlers were probably required to see him in order to train/compete?

It is very interesting to me that the wrestlers talked about this in the locker room that this doctor would have them drop their pants for no reason at all and apparently none of them were ever like "Dude I am here because my shoulder hurts. I am not going to drop my pants for you and if you ask me again I will beat the fuck out of you right now".

It is very interesting to me that the wrestlers talked about this in the locker room that this doctor would have them drop their pants for no reason at all and apparently none of them were ever like "Dude I am here because my shoulder hurts. I am not going to drop my pants for you and if you ask me again I will beat the fuck out of you right now".

Probably because his response would've been : "very well, I find you medically unclear to compete in wrestling. You may appeal it in the commission, where all my friends sit"

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...Sexual-Abuse-By-Ohio-State-Team-Doctor-140797

images

So what age would Coleman have being - 18, 19?

Well, he could have groped Coleman and said he was doing a medical procedure - maybe Coleman was okay with it at first and believed what the Dr was saying, but probably felt it was a bit weird and over time realised something was not right. Maybe Coleman didn't want to say anything out of embarrassment or fear.

Not saying in any way Coleman is lying, but this fucker molested over a 100 kids - you'd think that there'd be rumours about him and to 'avoid him' but not much detail in that article of victims/people who were abused by him talking about it.

Probably because his response would've been : "very well, I find you medically unclear to compete in wrestling. You may appeal it in the commission, where all my friends sit"

Must have been something like that. He used his position over them.

images

Key Word: Ohio State

You're worried about losing a spot on the football team or whatever he was on, so he let the guy do what he wanted to do.

That's how quite a few young men get taken advantage of.

It's not like all those Olympic gymnasts were overpowered by the fucked up doctor who molested them. They were worried about rocking the boat and losing their shot at the Olympics.

Here is an interesting excerpt...

"Nick Nutter, an All-American wrestler in the 1990s, said he had to make a hard decision every time he was injured whether to visit Strauss or not. “Is this injury bad enough that I’m going to get molested for it?” he asked himself, claiming quite a few athletes saw it as the price of getting treatment or medicine."

So in order to get medical treatment they had to endure being molested by this creep.

I'm glad he committed suicide.

The same way terry crews was abused by fat white guys in holiday. Nothing like having power over someone, mental and authoritive influence are way more powerful than a physical advantage in basically all walks of life.

Off subject for sure but I remember a reporter asked Dana if he was ever threatened by a fighter physically and his response was “ I’ve had tons of fighters threaten to kick my ass and I laugh it off cause it’s like you can go ahead and kick my ass it’s not gonna get you anymore money” he holds almost all the straws in those situations, just like I bet this man who abused Coleman had a similar influence over him.

It probably happened in a medical setting. Weirdo probably finger banged the Hammer and passed it off as a routine prostate exam lmao

Honestly, can someone give an ignorant doctors pin cushion WTF they look for in a prostate test when they ram their finger up your pooper in the first place? I don't know about any of you, but "Yep, everything is fine" from the doctor that just fingered me feels like a violation every time.

It is as bad or worse than the ass Doctor shoving a movie camera and instrumentation 7 miles up you ass, but at least with the Colonoscopy I know the goal and understand the results post "?voluntary violation?"

I have no Idea how this happens. It doesn't say exactly what the Dr did. There is no way he raped Mark, imo Dr weirdo must of just copped a feel or something.

Here is an interesting excerpt...

"Nick Nutter, an All-American wrestler in the 1990s, said he had to make a hard decision every time he was injured whether to visit Strauss or not. “Is this injury bad enough that I’m going to get molested for it?” he asked himself, claiming quite a few athletes saw it as the price of getting treatment or medicine."

So in order to get medical treatment they had to endure being molested by this creep.

I'm glad he committed suicide.
Ur glad he committed suicide? That's the easy way out. He woulda got handled in jail properly ... That would made me happy

I think Coleman should go knock on his door right about now and show him what the Godfather of GnP is all about.

Folks, is Ohio State the same place where the football coach who everyone loved knew that one of his assistants was molesting kids and said fuck all?

So what age would Coleman have being - 18, 19?

Well, he could have groped Coleman and said he was doing a medical procedure - maybe Coleman was okay with it at first and believed what the Dr was saying, but probably felt it was a bit weird and over time realised something was not right. Maybe Coleman didn't want to say anything out of embarrassment or fear.

Not saying in any way Coleman is lying, but this fucker molested over a 100 kids - you'd think that there'd be rumours about him and to 'avoid him' but not much detail in that article of victims/people who were abused by him talking about it.

He only wrestled there his senior year, so he would have been anywhere from 21-23 (depending if he had a red-shirt year sandwiched in there anywhere).

Back