Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Karol Bedorf probably for KSW heavyweight belt

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
One of the owners KSW confirmed yesterday on TV that talks about this fight.

Karol Bedorf [11-2] won 5 of the last fight (Oliva, Knothe, Oli Thompson, Nastula, Rolles Gracie)
Mariusz Pudzianowski [8-3-and 1 no contest] won 3 of the last fight (McCorkle, Oli Thompson, Nastula)

EDIT

3x5 minutes

Last edited:
I think it would be more entertaining to watch Pudz run a mile in under 10 minutes. EMT, please bring the paddles.

Bedorf TKO rnd 1.

Wonders me if this time theyll let the fight be with more than 2 five minute rounds.

War Pudz.

Can only imagine how bad KSW wants Pudz to win that belt. The Worlds Strongest HW champ.

War Pudz.

Can only imagine how bad KSW wants Pudz to win that belt. The Worlds Strongest HW champ.

someone somewhere would be throwing money at zydrunas savickas to get him to fight for a title lol

If Bedorf doesn't win by decapitation then it's a fix. Pudz is tough - give that, he took a bruising from Timmeh but he isn't highly skilled.
Saying that - I thought Oli could have done better and Pudz pulled that off. Oh wait, that's right TWO rounds. Fu** you KSW. For a time, your show was making ground. Fu*******k you.

It makes sense in the fact it will be a big draw for them. But Bedorf is a solid heavyweight and should walk through Pudz comfortably.

I like this fight. Bedorf should win but it'd be a big win for Pudz if he takes it.

War Pudzianowski.

[YT]GvAoufX6x6c[/YT]

Cool to see Pudz fighting for the belt. I think Bedorf takes this but interesting fight.

I hope it's 3 rounds, and this will be like a man beating up his grandpa. Bedorf is a legitimate fighter in his prime fighting years, not the guys Mariusz is used to fighting.

Holly balls! what a crazy match up! Bedorf is taking it at the moment. Pudz should work very hard and step it up in the coming months if he wants that belt.

Outstanding, I've calling for this fight for a while now. Bedorf takes this.

Hes fighting a woman?

With a real test problem
4.jpg

Back