Mario Sperry private class review!

JJK

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey people, I just posted a review of a private class that I did with Ze Mario Sperry the other week on my blog Jiujitsukingdom's Blog . Please check it out and let me know what you think! Ze Mario's one of the greatest teachers on the planet, I learnt so much and hope you can glean some nuggets of wisdom from the Zen Machine too!
Kind Regards
Felipe
Jiu jitsu Kingdom

Wow, that must feel great to train with such a legend.
Waiting for the second part of your blog post :wink:

Awesome man, thanks for sharing!

Great writeup and please share part 2 as well!

I had the privelege to train with mario for months when he was out in las vegas, great guy and great teacher. Beast to roll with.

lechien, Glad you liked it! I have been on a high since training with him and my game has jumped to the next level!!!

How did Ze Mario end up in my de la riva guard? Did he wake up there?

JJK, you going to the Royler seminar?

I had the oppertunity to train with Mario Sperry and he absolutely destroyed me. I think he submitted me 4 times in 5 minutes and I feel like a total white belt (I'm a brown). It is so funny how deep the water can get in the black belt division and how different each black belt is.

For those of you that look at the black belt as the end and not the beginning, you're fooling yourself.

this guy is a mastermind and he gave me some pointers on leg locks that will help my game out significantly, it was an honor, a pleasure and a real treat to train with him.

GerbilJiujitsu I couldn't agree more! I also rolled with him(no gi) for 5mins and he subbed me three times, two heel hooks and a kimura.I am a 95kg brown belt who has been fortunate to train with a lot of world class Jiu jitsu players and Ze Mario is definitely on a whole other level!
Very well said mate and yes his leg lock game is the best I have had the pleasure of tapping to! :) Then again so is the rest of his game!!!

Back