Mario Odyssey Is Trash

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So I'm at some part with floating black spiky dudes with water that goes up and down and its harder than any boss thus far. Shitty unresponsive controls making this part ass. Also its boring so far. Thoroughly disappointed with this game.

Oh yeah, time for a deadshot play by play.

tenor.gif

Mario games are renown for their amazing responsive controls and are showcased in top speed runs.

I have no idea which boss you are talking about but aren't you still very early in this game? how many moons do you have? I didn't struggle at all till after I beat the game (trying to collect the harder moons)…

edit: Vaguely recalling that each world has really difficult moons so I would skip some of them and move on to the next world and then go back later. You don't have to clear all the moons for each world. They vary from super easy to hard as fuck... pick and choose your battles and then go back when you've developed all your Mario skill sets.

I agree. I thought I just wasn't into platformers anymore but then I played Ori and realized Mario just isn't good.

That's an interesting take. I dont agree but I won't give you any shit for it because I hate a lot of popular games.

I agree. I thought I just wasn't into platformers anymore but then I played Ori and realized Mario just isn't good.

Isn't Ori a side-scrolling platformer as opposed to a 3D platformer? Not a fair comparison IMO. Now if you play another 3D platformer and you enjoyed that one then okay...

That's an interesting take. I dont agree but I won't give you any shit for it because I hate a lot of popular games.
Your takes are scandalous lol.

I can never tell if Deadshot hates a game, or is just angry at dying a lot. He loves the soulslike games.

Isn't Ori a side-scrolling platformer as opposed to a 3D platformer? Not a fair comparison IMO. Now if you play another 3D platformer and you enjoyed that one then okay...

I feel like it's fair comparison they are both platformers. I'm not sure I know of any other 3d platformers. Not a huge fan of the genre in general so I don't play it much.

I feel like it's fair comparison they are both platformers. I'm not sure I know of any other 3d platformers. Not a huge fan of the genre in general so I don't play it much.

fair enough.

Back