Mario Balotelli challenges Conor McGregor to fight with Giorgio Petrosyan

you dumb shit don't know how much the soccer player earns. McGregor's money is always exaggerated. This Money Mayweather wannabe just tries so hard to copy the P4P boxer
Wtf do you know about how much either Mario or McGregor earns, you haven't got a fucking clue. I think its a compliment to McGregor that shitters like you have to use Mayweather as a way to take a swipe at McGregor. What you are basically admitting is that he is bigger than MMA and you have to use people from different sports (more traditional and bigger sports) to compqre him to in a desperate attempt to make Mcgregor look bad and even then he doesn't.

Who gives a shit about that clown.
He's an A level athlete. Guy made a career in the most popular sport in the world despite being undisciplined clown. That's some crazy talent right there, he'd be the GOAT if he ever decided to go MMA route.

He earns 6 million eur per year not including those sponsorship money. And he does not have to get punched in the face and choked out like this because he is an A level athlete
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg
conor earns 15 mill with 1 fight

And one of the best ever.

But this "callout" is pretty stupid. Giorgio kills Conor in kickboxing and Conor kills Giorgio in MMA. It's the same as Conor vs. Floyd. Different sport. Get over it already.

Except that there is NO money in it for Conor to be even slightly interested.

I think that Petrosian beats Conor in boxing.

Kickboxing or MT, Gevorg finishes him 100%. Unless he breaks his hand.
what you think doesn't matter, your tears are still in the UFC 194 PBP thread

Petrosyan is just another Aldo.
Petrosyan is the Mayweather of kickboxing, so no, not even close (and i like Aldo)

In a striking only fight, Giorgio will make McG like a total clueless noob at his first moth of kickboxing

Petrosyan is the Mayweather of kickboxing, so no, not even close (and i like Aldo)

In a striking only fight, Giorgio will make McG like a total clueless noob at his first moth of kickboxing

Who gives a fuck? Lol. The fight will never happen, and Conor is an MMA fighter. Why don't you state the obvious again, and include what would happen if they fought in MMA?

Who gives a fuck? Lol. The fight will never happen, and Conor is an MMA fighter. Why don't you state the obvious again, and include what would happen if they fought in MMA?

In MMA Conor win, his not stellar grappling will be enough to fuck up somebody with zero grappling, by either some very basic sub or by gaining some favorable ground position to strike

I'm more a fan of MMA than kickboxing, but this does'nt include join the retards circle jerk

It was a direct reply to "Petrosyan is just another Aldo"

As if Conor will be able to just KO Petrosyan the same, wich anybody with very basic knowledge know is bullshit

In MMA Conor win, his not stellar grappling will be enough to fuck up somebody with zero grappling, by either some very basic sub or by gaining some favorable ground position to strike

I'm more a fan of MMA than kickboxing, but this does'nt include join the retards circle jerk

It was a direct reply to "Petrosyan is just another Aldo"

As if Conor will be able to just KO Petrosyan the same, wich anybody with very basic knowledge know is bullshit

Blah blah blah, non me ne frega un cazzo, lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back