Mario Balotelli challenges Conor McGregor to fight with Giorgio Petrosyan

Conor has more Instagram followers .. so at least on scale more poeple know Conor

And no he does not have more money than Conor LOL

Balotelli has been making millions each year for at least 6 years without even mentioning sponsorships, you sure he doesn't have more money than Conor?

he earned a whole 6mill wow i am totally blown away by the the fact that you are actually trying to use that figure as some sort of measurement against McGregor when McGregor earns maybe 5 or 6 times that in the same year.... yeah yeah A level athlete and all that homoerotic bullshit you morons like to stick in posts like you have any idea about what you are talking about.
you dumb shit don't know how much the soccer player earns. McGregor's money is always exaggerated. This Money Mayweather wannabe just tries so hard to copy the P4P boxer

you dumb shit don't know how much the soccer player earns. McGregor's money is always exaggerated. This Money Mayweather wannabe just tries so hard to copy the P4P boxer
u are extremly salty
chill out its christmas buddeh

Balotelli has been making millions each year for at least 6 years without even mentioning sponsorships, you sure he doesn't have more money than Conor?
Ballotelli was on like 125k euro a week when he was 21. He has more money than Conor, please don't argue with idiots that think otherwise

Jesus peteosyans nose is mad fucked up

Lol at soccer being A level athletes. Soccer is the official game of manlets.

Balotelli trying to change petryosans bum life through conor

Giorgio_Petrosyan_vs._Andy_Ristie.gif

My favorite MMA fighter vs my favorite kickboxer? Hell to the ya.

Conor's boxing is good enough to give Petrosyan somewhat of a challenge.

>You gotta have a media buzz if you wanna Red Panty Night.
>That dude may be well known in kickboxing but most people have never heard of him...
>which equates to low PPV salez...
>which endz up az "Who Da Fook is Dat Guy" think he is talking to McGregor about a fight...
>which equalz... he'z a troll trying to get his name out there & has no real intention of actually fighting Mac.
>which equalz... I'm bored with this.

That said... come up with enough money & I'm sure the UFC will make it happen.

Mario Balotelli challeneges Conor McGregor to fight with Giorgio Petrosyan

As reported by HaySport.ru, French club Nice’s famous Italian footballer Mario Balotelli, on his official instagram page, has called out UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor to fight with legendary Armenian kickboxer Giorgio Petrosyan.

Mario bless.

001ec94a1d8b115747fe01.gif

The Chef?

Back