Mario Balotelli challenges Conor McGregor to fight with Giorgio Petrosyan

Lol what would you use other than social media followers ? I mean Conor was on national TV for fuck sake

I not even sure most of the Americans know how Balotelli looks like lol

Well ok, if you wanna use Instagram followers I'll just use other social media then, without checking I'll stick my head out & say Balotelli has more Twitter followers & Facebook followers

Balotelli is on national TV weekly, European TV weekly, even more so when he was playing in England raking in over 100k a week for stinking up the joint

Playing at the highest level = shit? OK then dumb ass.

Did you watch him play at the highest level?

Reason why he no longer plays there & plays for a shit team in a shit league

Well ok, if you wanna use Instagram followers I'll just use other social media then, without checking I'll stick my head out & say Balotelli has more Twitter followers & Facebook followers

Balotelli is on national TV weekly, European TV weekly, even more so when he was playing in England raking in over 100k a week for stinking up the joint

No mate. The reason he left is because of his attitude not his talent. He has hit the ground running at Nice but his attitude is still a bit off as he has picked up 8 yellows and 2 reds. When his mind is right he is one of the best strikers around. 26 and played for some of Europe's biggest clubs and will probably make another big move very soon.

Are you serious ?? Being on a European TV for god knows what kind of program it is, is not even comparable with guesting one of the most popular talk show in America lol

And who use Facebook thesedays ?? what are you a grandpa ? hahaha

I'd suggest Conor stick to hypothetical boxing matches. Petrosyan would kill Conor. Considering Conor's bum knees he may never walk again after this fight.

I absolutely did NOT confuse the name with Mario Batali and wonder why a celebrity chef was calling out Conor to fight Petrosyan - LOL

200805-a-mario-batali.jpg

McGregor would instantly tap to that sausage choke.

Could be worse
He could still be playing at Calcio

[<diva4}

Still don't know who the fuck he is .. I mean nobody knows

Being ignorant is nothing to be proud of

Just because you don't know him doesn't mean nobody knows him

You can shut the fuck up and nobody would shit on you

Being ignorant is nothing to be proud of

Just because you don't know him doesn't mean nobody knows him

You can shut the fuck up and nobody would shit on you

Yeah I guess those Football lovers prob know him but I don't associate those goofs so they are still nobody to me

This Thread is begin with shitting on other, everyone will get shit on for some reason anyway you dumb fuck

bork1}

No mate. The reason he left is because of his attitude not his talent. He has hit the ground running at Nice but his attitude is still a bit off as he has picked up 8 yellows and 2 reds. When his mind is right he is one of the best strikers around. 26 and played for some of Europe's biggest clubs and will probably make another big move very soon.

It was for both reasons.. His attitude & him not living up to his hype. Are we forgetting his very forgetful run at Liverpool? The reasons other than attitude that Mancini had finally had enough of him at City?

Yes exactly Nice, a shit club in a shit league, same league that made Giroud look like a top striker when he pretty much won Montpelier the league few years back. Not saying he's Bendtner level bad, but the league is definitely one that makes him look a lot better. Same league that last season had 2nd place closer to 18th place than to 1st place. Nice were 4th that season & he's done good with them so far can't deny however.

But at some point he'll make another "big" move to any one who actually is willing to risk & it will flop again

Are you serious ?? Being on a European TV for god knows what kind of program it is, is not even comparable with guesting one of the most popular talk show in America lol

And who use Facebook thesedays ?? what are you a grandpa ? hahaha

Trying to discredit Sky Sports for example? How about BT Sports? The same channel that broadcasts UFC here? You're sinking

& trying to laugh off Facebook when you know damn well that I'm right that he has more followers in both cases, nice that you didn't acknowledge Twitter there :)

Conor has more Instagram followers .. so at least on scale more poeple know Conor

And no he does not have more money than Conor LOL

Are you mentally retarded? he started earning big money when conor was paid peanuts. These soccer players get huge amount of money from sponsorship and they got many sources of income

Yeah I guess those Football lovers prob know him but I don't associate those goofs so they are still nobody to me

This Thread is begin with shitting on other, everyone will get shit on for some reason anyway you dumb fuck

bork1}
you dumb fuck. Mario Balotelli is even more popular than McGregor in Ireland. You can wank in front of your computer and imagine McGregor is the real deal when he is a C level athlete

Are you mentally retarded? he started earning big money when conor was paid peanuts. These soccer players get huge amount of money from sponsorship and they got many sources of income

Yeah yeah so show the source he has more money than Conor.

Doesn't make it true just because it's coming out of your shit hole.

you dumb fuck. Mario Balotelli is even more popular than McGregor in Ireland. You can wank in front of your computer and imagine McGregor is the real deal when he is a C level athlete

More bullshit with no evidence, should have expected from a angry Football lover hahahahahah hahahaha

Conor has more Instagram followers .. so at least on scale more poeple know Conor

And no he does not have more money than Conor LOL
Colon money is overrated. He does not have more money than a regular soccer player in one of the biggest leagues.

It's cute how passionate you guys are while discussing who makes the most money.

It's cute how passionate you guys are while discussing who makes the most money.
no, we are basically telling McGregor's fans "fuck off and jerk off to your McGregor poster, this forum is not for retarded trashtalkers"

I absolutely did NOT confuse the name with Mario Batali and wonder why a celebrity chef was calling out Conor to fight Petrosyan - LOL

200805-a-mario-batali.jpg

You mother fucker

I had the same pic ready to go

Back