Mario Balotelli challenges Conor McGregor to fight with Giorgio Petrosyan

Balotelli is a fuckin fraud

LMAO!

@Deffid @Rawex
LAPR0397.jpg

Shit player & shit attitude indeed, failed at any club that challenged him bar Inter & of course Nice who play in a shit league that PSG walk most years

Which does not change the fact that he's still one of the best kickboxers of all time.

More people in the world knows Mario than they know Conor.

Mario has plenty of more money too...

Conor has more Instagram followers .. so at least on scale more poeple know Conor

And no he does not have more money than Conor LOL

Conor has more Instagram followers .. so at least on scale more poeple know Conor

lol at using Instagram followers as a base

He most certainly does have more money.. he's been an overpaid sack of shit for about 7/8 years now, before McGregor drew a thing

And one of the best ever.

But this "callout" is pretty stupid. Giorgio kills Conor in kickboxing and Conor kills Giorgio in MMA. It's the same as Conor vs. Floyd. Different sport. Get over it already.

I made this highlight years ago. Nice to see it ripped on someones elses account

Which does not change the fact that he's still one of the best kickboxers of all time.
in my opinion he is the best,and very popular here in my country(here kickboxing is stillmore popular than MMA)but he has no charisma for a fight like that

UHM I'm sure it's quite close. McGregor only started making huge money the last 3 fights.

Most of the net worth sites give Mario the edge

lol at using Instagram followers as a base

He most certainly does have more money.. he's been an overpaid sack of shit for about 7/8 years now, before McGregor drew a thing

Lol what would you use other than social media followers ? I mean Conor was on national TV for fuck sake

I not even sure most of the Americans know how Balotelli looks like lol

Nobody cares about you anymore Mario you peaked at 21. He had potential to be 1 of best strikers in the world. Now hes probably not even top 50. Conor bless you.

lol @ instagram followers. Rob Kardashian has almost as many followers as Conor McGregor.

And YES he has more money than McGregor. Mcgregor has been earning peasant salary until year. Mario has been steadily paid tens of millions of Euros every year for a while now.

Playing at the highest level = shit? OK then dumb ass.

He is mentally weak like Ronda. It is understandable because he had a hard childhood but that is the fact. He plays at ok level but fact is that he was playing at a higher level when he was 21 and has gone down and down. Hes a bum now.

Back