marina shafir will be the one to beat cyborg

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
calling it right now

first round armbar

Marina-Shafir-jewish-journal.jpg

Last edited:
If Marina had a few more pro fights she'd be the perfect opponent for Cyborg (Marina would lose btw).

Unfortunately her record as a pro is still zero.

Gotta say I know nothing about her.......but hell sign me up as a fan.

Talented chick but her opponents combined records are 1-5. Would like to see her turn pro.

miriam-nakamoto-01.jpg

It will actually be Nakamoto.

After she wins the Invicta BW title, they will make the super fight. 2 Invicta Champions. Nakamoto vs. Cyborg.

miriam-nakamoto-01.jpg

After she wins the Invicta BW title, they will make the super fight. 2 Invicta Champions. Nakamoto vs. Cyborg.

Nakamotto is a good/great striker. but she gets ragdolled by cyborg. the weight difference would be huge. in cage 145-150 pounds vs 165-170 pounds, which is the norm for most of Cyborg's fights :eek:

on topic, how about having a few pro fights and then we will see how good she is. this is just like the Kyra Gracie crap.

on topic, how about having a few pro fights and then we will see how good she is. this is just like the Kyra Gracie crap.

Way worse than Kyra Gracie. Kyra is at the top of the world in something useful (BJJ) at least... Shafir's best credential is to be friend with Rousey.

P.S.
Nakamoto VS Cyborg would be intriguing, but i see the Borg bully the fight to the ground and take the TKO.

Sarah McMann could beat both Ronda and Cyborg.... will she? The former is much more likely than the latter. But she could.

too early to tell.

Way worse than Kyra Gracie. Kyra is at the top of the world in something useful (BJJ) at least... Shafir's best credential is to be friend with Rousey.

P.S.
Nakamoto VS Cyborg would be intriguing, but i see the Borg bully the fight to the ground and take the TKO.

tell me when Kyra Gracie fights in MMA

miriam-nakamoto-01.jpg

why would she fight a steroid user in a higher(and also almost non existant) weightclass when she can go to the UFC?

Back