News Marina Rodriguez Says She's Ready For Namajunas

Shouldn’t we have rose vs dern next?

She doesn't have any good wins yet is the problem. Nina Ansaroff is BY FAR her best win and Nina had just had a baby and looked suuuuper heavy prior to the fight. She also got totally dominated her loss. I don't care what they do, I just think that sounds silly without Dern getting a good win first.

I think Marina still has giant holes in her striking game and she will dominated if she hasn’t fixed her TDD
I've just seen Marina fight once. When she sat Ribas down with a crisp right. Her striking looked on point in that one. That's her last fight too i think

Sorry, didn't read the link. But I did read the Sherdog article this morning and I'm guessing its about the same? She said she feels with a win this weekend, she still needs one more unless the UFC want to offer her a title shot.

“If I win with a great performance, I believe I will be one step from the belt. So I hope UFC offers me a Top 3 opponent,” she said. “But if they believe I deserve the title shot right away, I´ll be more than ready.”

I've just seen Marina fight once. When she sat Ribas down with a crisp right. Her striking looked on point in that one. That's her last fight too i think
Yeah but she was dominated in the first round.

Sorry, didn't read the link. But I did read the Sherdog article this morning and I'm guessing its about the same? She said she feels with a win this weekend, she still needs one more unless the UFC want to offer her a title shot.

“If I win with a great performance, I believe I will be one step from the belt. So I hope UFC offers me a Top 3 opponent,” she said. “But if they believe I deserve the title shot right away, I´ll be more than ready.”
Didn't know there was a sherdog article

Seems Marina plans on calling Rose out if she beats Waterson, which I would say is pretty likely. She's unlicensed to get a titleshot with Yan and Carla fighting later this month, but this is still a great opportunity for her to make a statement. I wouldn't be surprised if she knocks out Michelle. Girls got pop in those punches.

How do you think Marina stacks up against Namajunas?

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/5/6/2...junas-after-dispatching-michelle-waterson-mma
Every real fight fan knows that marina knocks rose out cold

epic thread bump if she loses by overlooking Waterson!

Yeah but she was dominated in the first round.
On the ground! But yeah i'd have Rose whopping her anyways. When we're talking about a Rose, we're talking about a girl who KO'd Joanna and then outstruck her in the rematch... That's crazy

So She's gonna fight at 125lbs and She's gonna call out the 115lbs champ? How does that work?

On the ground! But yeah i'd have Rose whopping her anyways. When we're talking about a Rose, we're talking about a girl who KO'd Joanna and then outstruck her in the rematch... That's crazy
Oh yeah I wouldn't pick anyone against Rose at Strawweight rn

Cause the bout is essentially a 115 fight. It's only 125 because it's short notice

That makes no sense, Waterson said she was able to make 115 but Rodríguez was the one unable to make it on short notice

I think that's bs, even if she wins by a great finish she doesn't deserve the title shot by winning in a different division.

That makes no sense, Waterson said she was able to make 115 but Rodríguez was the one unable to make it on short notice

I think that's bs, even if she wins by a great finish she doesn't deserve the title shot by winning in a different division.
Well thems the breaks

Back