Marina Joyce Mystery

applesbananas

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you frequent Youtube, chances are you've heard of Marina Joyce. Marina Joyce is a Youtuber who makes videos about fashion and models clothing. Lately here videos have gotten really strange. Some people think she is being held hostage. In her recent videos, you can see there is a shotgun in the background, someone pointing for her to do stuff, the sound of chains on her legs, and her whispering help. She also blinks a lot, makes weird faces, and even has bruises on her arms. She recently tweeted Hope Everyone Loves Pancakes (HELP)

This video really breaks down the whole story.

Here is also a funny parody:

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think it's either a publicity stunt for more subscribers and views, which has worked. Or she's on drugs, if you compare a recent video with an old one it seems like you're watching a different person. Never heard of her before this so if it was all a ploy to gain attention then she's done just that because I'm sure I'm not the only one to just now discover her.

I think it's either a publicity stunt for more subscribers and views, which has worked. Or she's on drugs, if you compare a recent video with an old one it seems like you're watching a different person. Never heard of her before this so if it was all a ploy to gain attention then she's done just that because I'm sure I'm not the only one to just now discover her.
Not going to lie. I subscribed to her and I had no idea who she was before. Its just a very weird thing to do.

I first rolled my eyes reading the video description, but that video was creepy as fuck. Some of the expressions she makes aren't normal.

My GF was so into this shit, showed me like 3 of these videos before and after and I instantly knew she became a drug addict. I used to do alarm response security in a downtown core and daily dealt with druggies of all types.

This youtuber's close friend has even indicated that she used. She even indicated that she parties often and has toured (youtubers do tours? wtf)

Theres even a fucking video with all kinda cough meds on her nightstand in the background.

Lol @ internet white knights trying to save her. She needs rehab not saving from kidnappers.

My GF was so into this shit, showed me like 3 of these videos before and after and I instantly knew she became a drug addict. I used to do alarm response security in a downtown core and daily dealt with druggies of all types.

This youtuber's close friend has even indicated that she used. She even indicated that she parties often and has toured (youtubers do tours? wtf)

Theres even a fucking video with all kinda cough meds on her nightstand in the background.

Lol @ internet white knights trying to save her. She needs rehab not saving from kidnappers.
Lol its so weird how shes a cosplayer drug addict.

If you frequent Youtube, chances are you've heard of Marina Joyce. Marina Joyce is a Youtuber who makes videos about fashion and models clothing. Lately here videos have gotten really strange. Some people think she is being held hostage. In her recent videos, you can see there is a shotgun in the background, someone pointing for her to do stuff, the sound of chains on her legs, and her whispering help. She also blinks a lot, makes weird faces, and even has bruises on her arms. She recently tweeted Hope Everyone Loves Pancakes (HELP)

This video really breaks down the whole story.

Here is also a funny parody:

Thoughts?

This make for a really good horror movie or a dark comedy.

Very weird story. I bought it, but though she has come out, saying nothing is true, it still doesn't add-up. Either she's on some hardcore drugs, or there's something else going on.

"How DARE she be alive and well! Let's boycot this bitch!"

Well, glad to hear she's alive and safe, but I think it was in bad taste. I'd never heard of her anyway, but I won't be watching her videos going forward.

Pretty long video but a fellow YouTuber interviews her here, and she doesn't make much sense at all. There's a few halfhearted explanations, like for the bruises, but she seems so vacant.

Well, glad to hear she's alive and safe, but I think it was in bad taste. I'd never heard of her anyway, but I won't be watching her videos going forward.
I don't think she's clever enough to pull somehting like this intentionally. The supposed chain rattling, the shotgun and the wierd dude pointing where she should stand. That's some very subtle stuff you don't notice at first. She looks like a typical teen girl that's into fashion. She doesn't strike me as a viral marketing genius. However, I think it is possible that she picked up on the attention from the fans and noticed the increase in subscrptions and views and likely tagged along a bit to ride the money train while the rides are free...or she just liked the attention and decided to go along with it. The "make a heart if you're in trouble" or the "Hope Everyone Likes Pancakes" look like subbtle bait to lure the views.

never heard of her.. glad shes ok... so it was a gimmick/??

2BiG7KL.png
2BiG7KL.png
<6><6>

im watching the video now but dont think i will last all 13 minutes..

She was becoming a star. Her free will had to be taken from her. She no longer has any control of her life. It looks shady because it is. Lies mixed with truth.

nothing happened. the girl was alright.

everything today is about how many clicks can this get, how many views this will receive, how long each unique page impression is.

fuck that shit.

now if you want a real story click the link to find out why chairs hate this man!!!

014.png

This is epic bullshit. Can't believe YouTube people are stars now.

Back