Marina 'Iron Lady' Moroz Warwagon

Select

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some salty Jojo fans ITT

tumblr_nmnwfmreiI1u2ragso1_500.gif

Deal with it.

Actually, I find her quite beautiful. Not too bad of a fighter either. Top 10 IMO.

To be fair, Grasso would/should be favored over like 12 fighters of the ufc's top 15.

I dunno, im nervous every time she fights. I think the Hill fight will be a really good marker of where she is.

The Mizuki fight was a gauge, but Hill will be the first one where we can draw solid comparisons

EDIT... WTF IS THAT SMILEY INSERTING ITSELF IN TEXT

dunno

ffs.. @Augustus Caesar sort this place out..

I o, im nervous every time she fights. I think the Hill fight will be a really good marker of where she is.

The Mizuki fight was a gauge, but Hill will be the first one where we can draw solid comparisons

EDIT... WTF IS THAT SMILEY INSERTING ITSELF IN TEXT

o

ffs.. @Augustus Caesar sort this place out..

+1 admins @Homeless Infant @Lethal anyone halp plz. I too tried to use the common english word 'du nno' recently but found a :eek::eek::eek:gy pro wrasslin smiley smuggling itself into my post. It's bad enough having them but shit is getting outta hand. at least change the word that triggers it before it triggers me

Danielle lunges forward a lot so Maryna can use good timing and reach to tag her. Taylor is pretty persistent, though should be a good scrap.

First round... Attempts 106 strikes.. connects with 9

<36>

woooooooo

excellent win for Maryna against a very awkward and elusive opponent

First round... Attempts 106 strikes.. connects with 9

Can't blame Moroz, Minnie Mouse was using her explosive athleticness to avoid engagement all fight long

Can't blame Moroz, Minnie Mouse was using her explosive athleticness to avoid engagement all fight long

I actually had minnie winning it.

Second round, Moroz may have thrown more, but she landed more, and third round the takedown snuck it.

Lowest strike connected percentage in ufc history :)

Both of these "Fighters" should b cut tonight, and anyone they have beat shoud be banned from the UFC forever.

Taylor was dancing around even more than Dom Cruz. Moroz had to chase her and try to land, which isn't easy. She landed plenty of counters every time Taylor tried to dart in, though.

Both of these "Fighters" should b cut tonight, and anyone they have beat shoud be banned from the UFC forever.
Cut JoJo? There would be so many suicides in old ladies' basements if that happened.

Breath on mouth breather. Did you wipe the cheetos off your tips before you typed this?

Breath on mouth breather. Did you wipe the cheetos off your tips before you typed this?

Well I am a "mouth breather" since childhood. The doctors suggested removal of the adenoids, but my parents declined.

Tried Cheetos once when I was a little kid. Didn't like them, never tried them again.

Not sure what either of these things have to do with how bad that fight was.

Taylor ran and and Moroz was happy to let her. It's a joke how little strikes she landed considering her massive reach advantage. Taylor was just happy to be there. If she wanted to win she would have tried to find a way inside. Moroz was scared to throw and commit to strikes.

Back