• Poll closed .

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
41cf1b2465c1b0c44b3ca01c666e707c5527de9d7e2b7775275913.jpg

7-1 (5 subs, 1 KO)

95_main.jpg

Got a handy decision win over Cristina Sanciu in April and is currently ranked 11th in the division, which is surprisingly low. She has the first fight on the main card tonight against the athletic and explosive American, 32nd-ranked Danielle 'Dynamite' Taylor, who is also 7-1. Taylor shall be making her UFC debut.

3JyheIp.jpg

Marina has the high-level experience, boxing and BJJ to take Taylor out, I see her winning this fight inside the distance, possibly by sub, and stepping up into the top 10 with a convincing win which will put her in the conversation at the higher levels of the division again. Taylor won her last 2 fights with punch TKOS but she isn't going to do that to a boxer of Iron Lady's calibre.

I vote for seeing what they had for lunch!

Heading to marina today.

Just bought one of those little one person fishing boats. It has an electric motor. Got it delivered but they won't deliver batteries. So I need to hit up the marina to get a 12 volt marine battery to power my little vessel... Fishing baby.

P.S.

I'm picking " Maryna " in the fight though.

Last edited:
I picked her to win. Don't no much about her except her last fight

Any girl from impoverished Ukraine who dons a TMNT top and comes to west for better life and wealthy man has my support

Mighty Mouse is a tough test but hopefully she can use her reach to get by him tonight.

So, the question is who's hotter? I'll take the white girl with sunglasses.

What happened to her instagram? I can't find it anymore. Did one of you sherbros scare her away?

Last edited:
She will win the fight, but shes hugely overrated. Shes top 15 at very best, but I wouldn't even have her in the top 15.

If you look even the invicta top two, Angela Hill, Grasso would both murder her.

Shes not even pretty, looks like an elf.

And I have issues with USADA not testing her yet, got a feeling she has missed tests.

For some reason I havent liked Moroz since she submitted Jojo and jumped up on the cage calling out Joanna champion like beating 1 person outside of the top 5 made her the number one contender. Hoping she gets finished

Joanna J
Gadelha
Kowalkiewicz
Esparza
Namajunas
Andrade
Calderwood
Aguilar
Markos
Torres
Waterson
Kish
Lima
Penne

and then Moroz... 15th

She will win the fight, but shes hugely overrated. Shes top 15 at very best, but I wouldn't even have her in the top 15.

If you look even the invicta top two, Angela Hill, Grasso would both murder her.

Shes not even pretty, looks like an elf.

And I have issues with USADA not testing her yet, got a feeling she has missed tests.

To be fair, Grasso would/should be favored over like 12 fighters of the ufc's top 15.

Joanna J
Gadelha
Kowalkiewicz
Esparza
Namajunas
Andrade
Calderwood
Aguilar
Markos
Torres
Waterson
Kish