Maribek Taisumov is the most dangerous lw

Never realized how similar this one is to Manhoef's KO of Hunt. Damn pretty.

For reference (and to add even more beautiful violence into this thread):

manhoef_hunt_1.gif
Good call. Imagine having power to KO Hunt while falling backwards, its insanity.

Not the most dangerous but very skilled, would love to see him fight more often
He has 5 ko’s in a row where the people were stretchered out.....who is more dangerous standing?

I met him at tiger muay thai in thailand. Bad ass dude. Trained his ass off too.

See how he does against a top 10 ranked opponent before we start sucking cock eh
He's beat average competition
Nobody ranked will fight him. It’s a guaranteed tough match up where they have zero to gain.

I met him at tiger muay thai in thailand. Bad ass dude. Trained his ass off too.
That’s dope! What’s the rest of his game like? I know the Tractor fight he was just off his game, I hear he has legit wrestling.

Nobody ranked will fight him. It’s a guaranteed tough match up where they have zero to gain.

Well, Dunham did accept the fight but Taisumov had Visa issues again.
I still think Olivier Aubin-Mercier or Dan Hooker would be phenomenal match-ups for Taisumov. Great fights.

Also yeah, Taisumov has good wrestling and excellent GnP, very accurate.

If his visa issue gets sorted, he's easily a championship level fighter. I can see him beating anyone from the top 15 on any given night. Crazy power, great accuracy, footwork, kicks, brutal GnP, good wrestling.

Back