Margarito WAY Too Big For Pacman

Margarito is just too slow and didn't look impressive in his last fight.

Pacquiao dominates this one bell to bell and KO's Marg in the 7th or 8th.

I had Pacquiao before the weigh-in. After seeing Margarito come in at a shredded 150 and Pacquiao at 144, I think Margarito is gonna put a beatdown on Manny. Margarito could possibly be around 160-165 by the time the bell rings and I doubt Pacquiao will gain any weight. I think Pacman bit off a little more than he could chew this time, I got Margarito by 6th round TKO.

i saw the fight between margarito and garcia,he was slow,pac is gonna murder him

I would like to see someone post a thread like this on a real boxing forum like eastsideboxing or something the responces would be entertaining. "WAY too big" hahaha margarito is a beast very durable and manny has problems with in your face fighters but saying margarito is WAY too big after everything manny has done is just plain ignorant.I want to hear you break this fight down.....I'm the only one I know that put money on margarito over cotto I been a fan for a long time of his until he cheated and I have watched every pacquaio fight when they happened except for a few since 2000 and it's a very intriguing match up stylistically.If your going to make a prediction especially a thread about it at least put some thought into it.I'm going to go make a new thread manny is WAY too fast for margarito,or Margarito has WAY less plaster in his gloves these day's to beat pacman.Sorry I think i'm in a bad mood.

also even posting a link with the 20 pounds over thing is not cool when you know or should know that's not going to be the case.I would have guessed about that but when margarito is weighing 158 for a 150 fight a month out and 154 a few weeks out it's almost safe to say he's not going to come in at 168.

If you look at the top of the page , it says SHERDOG in big letters. . This thread is where it is, if you like EASTSIDE boxing so much, then go there... I bet you there is a similar thread on EASTSIDE boxing, actually there is, i already checked.

How can you break this fight down, there is no precedence in the Junior welterweight division for such a big disparity in weight, size, and speed.

Angelo Dundee likes Margarito’s chances

link: http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/dundee- ... nces-66468 dtd 11Nov.2010

While most people in boxing are predicting a Manny Pacquiao win on Saturday night, Hall of Fame trainer Angelo Dundee says Antonio Margarito has the style to derail the Pacman Express. “The style of Margarito is the style that gives a southpaw trouble,” said Dundee. “He comes forward and the only way to fight a southpaw is to come forward. That is my interpretation

The size difference plus being such a big underdog made it worth my while to bet on Margarito.

ang hasn't been consistently right in years, i've been saying for 15 years that when he pics someone you can safely bet on the other guy.

margarito gonna get tkod by manny pacquiao by 12

Last edited:
oooh.. no wonder u posted in my thread on my bad bet. u feel stupid about ur own predictions and u edited all ur posts in here.. nice

found the original quote before u change it:

Originally Posted by durtyJERZEY View Post
a 154 pound fighter who fought at that weight or 147 his whole career vs a former 112 pound fighter. This fight is a mistake.

skip to 14 min mark to see size difference

then you added "manny is too fast, he will beat him!"

and u changed ur prediction to tko rd 12 during rd 12 of the fight? lmao

Lol, just wanted to step in and laugh....Pacman FTW once again!

what a loser, editing all your posts after you were proven wrong. Sad and pathetic :)

Back