Margarito should be banned

Article's not that great or interesting, but you're right on the banning.

you support cheating champions huh? gtfo.

cotto1.png

Miguel-Cotto-Margarito18.jpg

His cheating BS altered the career of Cotto. He was subsequently demolished by a washed up Mosley. I hope to God Pacquiao beats the living crap out of this guy. They better check his hands thoroughly. When people were making threads as to whether they'd watch UFC 122 or the Pacquiao Vs. Margarito fight I was saying I'd never spend a single penny on anything that scum is involved with. You're right, he should be banned.

Also, this isn't the boxing forum. Sorry.

Do I think he should be banned? No. But subsequently stripped of all titles and accomplishments in his boxing career? Yes. He should be starting from square one, yet he is now fighting arguably the top boxer in the world. THAT is what pisses me off. Pacquiao will demolish him without a doubt though.

i think they should ban you for posting on the wrong thread. ban i say.

What does this have to do with mma?
btw Pac man by murder.

He should be banned most certainly. Such a fucked up thing to do. Wrap plaster around your glove? Hopefully Manny fucks him up.

Marg should have to finish off his career fighting guys with plaster in thier gloves and not his.

Does anyone feel Marg could create some serious problems for Pacman cause of his height and reach advantage, i'm think at plus 400 Marg may be a good value bet, would welcome some input.

I dont know what the point of that vid was, but Margarito is gonna need to keep that brick on his hands if he expects to win this one.

I dont even think hes gonna survive.

Someone please show respect and give a quick eulogy for the future recently deceased

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back