Margarito should be banned

He damaged Cotto and Cintron's careers, perhaps irreparably, and was caught cheating. I'm glad Mosley gave him that beatdown, and it's nice that Pac is going to hurt him, but he shouldn't make a dime. His entire purse should be forfeit and equally distributed among all of the opponents he's ever defeated

I agree too, fucking plaster wrap or someshit?

By the way, be prepared for the fucking heavies police to tell you you're retarded for putting this in the wrogn forum.

Yes i agree, he could have hurt someone.

but Margarito, people wrapping his gloves, people checking his glove's are all guilty.

and I'm a believer in second chance's, and i believe he should get some sort of sanction for his actions, or suspension.

but a ban?, i dont know? we'll have to wait and see.

I agree too, fucking plaster wrap or someshit?

By the way, be prepared for the fucking heavies police to tell you you're retarded for putting this in the wrogn forum.

Got your av i see.

Anyway, yeah he should've been banned longer than 1 year. I wanna watch Manny beat his ass to the punch, but i hate the fact that i'll be making a snake like margarito richer by buying into the PPV.

Agreed 100%. Wrong Forum though, there's a boxing discussion.
Paquiao destroys him though.

His cheating BS altered the career of Cotto. He was subsequently demolished by a washed up Mosley. I hope to God Pacquiao beats the living crap out of this guy. They better check his hands thoroughly. When people were making threads as to whether they'd watch UFC 122 or the Pacquiao Vs. Margarito fight I was saying I'd never spend a single penny on anything that scum is involved with. You're right, he should be banned.

Also, this isn't the boxing forum. Sorry.

Straight up!

yeah i cant help to know whether or not he used handwraps in this one. i mean everybody says that he did but honestly he was only caught with it in the mosley fight.

to see this rematch would be nuts. though im filipino and love pacquiao, i have deep respect for cotto. hes a warrior. hes gotta get this fight.

Hopefully Pac Man is gonna give him a blunt ended lobotomy.

Back