Margarito is HUGE!

Corleone187

ㄥ8ƖǝuoǝlɹoƆ
@red
Reaction score
RIP Manny :icon_neut

As much as I believe he should never be allowed to fight again there is no doubt that he maybe too huge for Manny.

Even though he's super slow this could potentially be another Bob Foster vs Dick Tiger

pacm3.jpg

It's true that Margarito is quite a bit bigger than Manny, he's a shredded 5'11 at 154, and Manny started his career at 106. That said, Pacman's looked pretty solid at Welter, and if he keeps throwing on muscle, it might not matter that he's 5'6/5'7. The added mass hasn't seemed to have slowed him down yet.

But yeah, it's actually a very dangerous fight for Pacman. Good matchup though

dont worry have faith on Manny it will be like the Dela Hoya fight and the Diaz fight... MARGARITO will say '' HIS SO FAST I CANT SEE HIM'' ^_~

Pac will be able to wear down Margarito like hes done to Cotto and Clottey. Margarito may have a great chin and everything, but he isnt invincible and like Cotto and Clottey, he'll soon find out that when you throw against Pac, expect to eat 3 punches for every one you throw.

Pac via late stoppage/decision.

Margarito has no KO power anymore, since they know now to look for shit in his wraps.

The secret sauce (depending on who you ask) vs. the (not-so) secret wraps

Margarito has no KO power anymore, since they know now to look for shit in his wraps.

No power ,no speed and no defence.
Just a journeyman with an above average beard . Manny will be teeing off on him for however long the fight lasts.

I have mixed feelings about Margo I really do (And I'm mexican), but I think he is going to find his way and beat Pacman.

RIP Manny :icon_neut

As much as I believe he should never be allowed to fight again there is no doubt that he maybe too huge for Manny.

Even though he's super slow this could potentially be another Bob Foster vs Dick Tiger

pacm3.jpg

Damn! He is huge:

danny-trejo.jpg

In all seriousness, I think pacman is waaaaaaaay to fast for him. And it'll be another night of pacman averaging around 100 punches a round and he'll probably wear out the cheater's body.

Anyone giving Cheato a chance is out of their mind.

Pac hands out a beating from start to finish.

It's gonna look like Pac vs De La Hoya, except Margo isn't going to quit in his stool.

pff. speed kills. havent you guys learned anything yet? It takes a slickster to match up with pacquiao.

That's one of the things I said while watching the press conference: damn look at the size difference. Speed once again should be the key factor for Manny.

No way in hell Margarito wins this fight. If he physcially can or can't beat Pac is irrelevant. Arum has probably put some money in Margarito's back pocket to be a punching bag like Clottey.

There's no way Arum jeopardizes the biggest payday in boxing history. This is just another fixed spectacle like the Clottey fight.

I am not sure why pacman took this fight, Margarito isn't bringing a great name to his resume and he's risking alot against a bigger fighter with a hell of a chin. I don't see how Margarito wins on points so his best bet would be to do what he did against Cotto, try to take his best shot and walk through them while trying to wear down Manny. Not so sure he can do it especially with all the question marks about how he won the fight against Cotto because of the wand wrap incident against mosley.

It's gonna be another training session for Pac.....12 rounds of banging on a heavy bag.

Back