Margarida's Instructionals...

GJJNY

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on these DVDs, but I can't find much info about them. Are the more an advanced series? If these don't fit that bill, which do? I'm not really looking for basic stuff, just the creative stuff.

Thanks for any help.

where are they sold? there used to be a thread on with ratings for all the instructionals but it dissapeared,i dont know how this one is but leo viera has good ones

Do you mean Margarida 101?

Superbeast said:
Do you mean Margarida 101?

Yup, any good?

NEwrestler said:
where are they sold? there used to be a thread on with ratings for all the instructionals but it dissapeared,i dont know how this one is but leo viera has good ones

bjjtapes.com $79.

I think they're pretty good, I have them on my comp. I'd borrow rather than buy with that set though which is exactly what I did. The escapes are good although Saulo's set is still probably the best all round set out there.

I don't have these tapes... but I remember my friend telling me about them. He told me that the guard passes on them were really good and that he actually saw Margarida use one of the guard passes that he shows on the tapes repeatedly at the Mundials.

marg 101 is pure basics. He teaches basic stuff like scissor sweep and chokes nothing fancy. Some may argue that marg didnt show his game but thats just because hes game consists of only
basics.

Has he come out with any new instructionals, or anything updated? He did a seminar at my place last year, it was awesome!

If you are going to spend the money on all around DVD, I would go with Saulo's.. it's full of great stuff.

I have been Margaida's tape before.. maybe for back than it was something new.. but now.. its something you would see in any basic BJJ DVD..

be careful i ordered this set from jim at bjjtapes.com dec 11th and still havent received them after multiple contacts..

Back