Marcus Brimage Wants Winner of Garcia vs. Holloway @ UFC 155.

Hmm. I'll go with Brimmage by decision. As long as Brimmage doesn't get tired like how he did against Hettes near the end of their fight.

Brimage has pillow hands but, he is a cool dude. I'll root for any fighter that will talk comics with me. :)

Last edited:
when marcus started talking about how anime inspired him to fight, i knew we were soul brothers. i'm rooting for this guy no matter if he loses 10 fights in a row, and i'll make sure to bombard dana white if he ever thinks about cutting him!!

Brimmage by 9000, power level

Didn't he rock Hettes quite a few times?

Yes but, thats it. Every other one of his fights is different. Even if he lands his power shots they do nothing. He throws like he has dynamite for hands when they aren't. I like the guy but, he needs to slow down with the swing for the fences the entire fight.

Yes but, thats it. Every other one of his fights is different. Even if he lands his power shots they do nothing. He throws like he has dynamite for hands when they aren't. I like the guy but, he needs to slow down with the swing for the fences the entire fight.

he would of knocked that Hawiian kid out on TUF but he had a chin made of something not of this world

Brimage all the way man he was supposed to lose his last two fights and he won dude just keeps improving and improving he;s a beast.... He said he really wants to fight hollaway now because that garcia decision was trash..

Back