"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
AridClumsyDormouse-size_restricted.gif
JampackedUnhappyBedbug-size_restricted.gif
AcademicCoarseChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif
GlitteringMajesticFruitfly-size_restricted.gif
MeatyWhisperedGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

He literally just gave up. He didn't show up at all tonight. It's sadly time or really been time for him to hang em up.

I'd like to see him get a goodbye fight but don't even know who I'd like it against.

He gave up.
I guess we will never know if he was off tonight, maybe injured from camp, etc....
But he is obviously not as good as he was.... many many years ago.

I love AA, but IMO it's time to call it quits....

Pretty weak way to go out, he just gave up. I had Lima by decision thought a KO wasn't out of the question but never expected a sub.

I would like to see him keep competing with tomato cans in the UFC. He is making a lot of money and he was riding a 4 fights winning streak.

Anytime he gets a decent fighter he loses but it is what it is. Arlovski is conning the UFC.

He gave up.
I guess we will never know if he was off tonight, maybe injured from camp, etc....
But he is obviously not as good as he was.... many many years ago.

I love AA, but IMO it's time to call it quits....
Yeah he engaged right away which he never does anymore so it seemed he wanted out asap like he knew he had 1 shot a quickie finish was it

He literally just gave up. He didn't show up at all tonight. It's sadly time or really been time for him to hang em up.

I'd like to see him get a goodbye fight but don't even know who I'd like it against.

Arlovski versus Oleinik would have been fun if they'd kept the latter around, but the time for it sort of passed a while ago. They want to continuously milk Andrei in the "gatekeeper to the Top 15" role. Oleinik was actually ranked for a while until that late skid and things got kinda weird. I thought him fighting Vanderaa was a symbol that they were shifting him into a similar gatekeeper role... and then he fought Latifi of all people...

I'd say let Arlovski fight a easy fight so he can retire off a win but Vanderra and Collier are about as easy as it gets and he's been arguably losing to them

Arlovski versus Oleinik would have been fun if they'd kept the latter around, but the time for it sort of passed a while ago. They want to continuously milk Andrei in the "gatekeeper to the Top 15" role. Oleinik was actually ranked for a while until that late skid and things got kinda weird. I thought him fighting Vanderaa was a symbol that they were shifting him into a similar gatekeeper role... and then he fought Latifi of all people...
That's the only fight I thought of but sadly Alexi got released so no fun fight for AA

The ol' equilibrium aint what it used to be. That flurry just knocked his body side to side a bit

Back