Marcos Galvao out vs. Eduardo Dantas

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Kongo vs Vinicius Spartan new main event.

Wow their bantamweight title is never going to get defended lol. Feel bad for Dantas, feel like he's been training for this for awhile now he has to wait longer. Also this is a REALLY bad card now

That's brutal. Their title situations have been atrocious of late.

From November 6th to April 22nd no title fights. That is sad.

I was looking forward to this fucking fight, Jesus people can't stay healthy

Isnt this the 2nd time this fight was delayed due to injury/illness?

If I was Coker I would do Caldwell vs Dantas next week for interim title and get Warren an easy fight to build him back up.

Dude, give him anyone. I mean, just anyone. Just let him flying knee some dude in the skull or do one of his crazy back-takes for a RNC. Could just be a local guy who's in shape and fighting on some card nearby (there's always some crappy local fights going on), doesn't matter.

Pulling him from the card just sucks.

dammit. bellator better keep up with their freakshow fights lol

Dude, give him anyone. I mean, just anyone. Just let him flying knee some dude in the skull or do one of his crazy back-takes for a RNC. Could just be a local guy who's in shape and fighting on some card nearby (there's always some crappy local fights going on), doesn't matter.

Yup, they could take Gaston Reyno from the prelims and make a FW fight at least, keep the man active

Seriously? That was the fight I was most looking forward to, and this will be the 2nd time it's postponed. They really shouldn't have to pull Dantas off the day before. Bring in another BW from the undercard, or do a catchweight or something against a FW.
Damn.

this really sucks but its only a day away from the fight, hard to get a replacement on such short notice but they should book dantas right away on one of the next cards and make it an interim.

this really hurts the card, not really interested in it anymore, might tune in for Spartan though

This fucking blows, was really looking forward to this fight

At least they figured a way to keep the belt in Brazil for another year. I knew this would happen again in December. They take turns getting hurt or whatever.

If its illness can't they just push the fight back 1 week? Would be awesome to get that and Warren vs Caldwell on the same card anyways.

Well, that's one way for Galvao to not lose the belt back to Dantas.

Damn that sucks, the rest of the card is horrible now.

Hopefully they book it in like March or April.

Hilarious that Dantes is calling for an interim title, when he's the reason the match was initially delayed anyway.

That sucks, I was looking forward to see Dantas knock him out again

Back