Marco Huck just destroyed Godfrey

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Was easily the most impressive fight of his career.

I hope Sauerland shows balls and sets up a Cunningham rematch

Godfrey was awful. Didn't land any solid punches and he let himself get trapped on the ropes way too much. He looked intimidated from the opening bell.

hucks a good action fighter but he is terribly inaccurate and always has been. He's lucky he has power

Not surprised, though I thought that it would have lasted longer oh well. If Huck does get a rematch against cunningham, I just see cunningham out boxing him again.

Was easily the most impressive fight of his career.

I hope Sauerland shows balls and sets up a Cunningham rematch

Don't see why not, they would still have two cruiserweight belts regardless of the outcome
Posted via Mobile Device

hucks a good action fighter but he is terribly inaccurate and always has been. He's lucky he has power

I don't see how luck has anything to do with that

Don't you think throwing with full power all the time might make him a little more inaccurate? That's just the way he fights and what he trains for, I don't think theres anything "lucky" about it.

Don't see why not, they would still have two cruiserweight belts regardless of the outcome
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, but Sauerland preferes a german speaking champ.
I don't think Cunningham could gain ME status without learning german

I think Huck is more accurate that he's getting credit for.
When Godfrey was up against the ropes he was pulling any slickster move out of the book to avoid getting hit.... during exchanges in the middle of the ring he was clinching alot.
Huck was waiting for right moments and then would hit.

He's fairly accurate I'd say... he doesn't miss a ton of punches, and he throws with full power.

Back