March still too soon for Jones/Teixeira

Whatever dude. Champions should be fighting 3 times a year. Don t like it? Sell cars like the rest of the world.

Um Bones has been like the most fighting champion during the time period he has been champ. Haha. I've seen quite a few coments like this since Gus fight. Keyboard warriors questioning his activity all butthurt but come off as clueless and new to the sport. ARe you new here. Why would this comment be made aobut LHW champ Bones over others past and present?

Getting pretty pissed off with these guys fighting once or twice each year. Should be three times at least.

Shogun fought and beat Rampage, Lil Nog, Arona and Overeem in 4 months ffs!

I dont get it. Why would you post this comment here in this thread? You realize out of all the UFC fighters and UFC champs this is one of the last guys you should make comments like this about. LOL it would be more relevant to post this comment in just about any other thread about any other current fighter on this forum. Why here?

Let's go back to pretending he's the only guy ever to drive drunk, break the law and act like he did the worse thing ever haters. That hypocrisy makes more sense then this.

Jesus, I remember a time when people talked about how much they liked martial arts and would praise fighters for what they did in the cage/ring. Now it's nothing but bashing by hateful, no self esteem, conspiracy having, only my view is right, fighters should and can only do this to be the best and if not they suck, WWE antic loving, no respect having, butt hurt fucking children.

welcome to sherdog!

I dont get it. Why would you post this comment here in this thread? You realize out of all the UFC fighters and UFC champs this is one of the last guys you should make comments like this about. LOL it would be more relevant to post this comment in just about any other thread about any other current fighter on this forum. Why here?

Let's go back to pretending he's the only guy ever to drive drunk, break the law and act like he did the worse thing ever haters. That hypocrisy makes more sense then this.

I'm not hating on Jones, got a lot of respect for the guy. I'm also not being specific to this particular fight. I just wish we could see our favourite fighters more than twice a year (UFC is more to blame than the fighters imo). I'm a big fan of Mayweather as well and it pisses me off that I only get to see him operate once a year!

With regards to Jones, I reckon Glover deserves his shot. I also can't wait to see the Gus rematch, it just sucks to think that it will be late 2014 at the earliest before we get to see the rematch!

Jones fought twice in 2012 and will fight only twice in 2013.

Some people are still living in 2011, when Cruz was still fighting and Jones hadn't turned into a Silva/GSP.

Jones fought twice in 2012 and will fight only twice in 2013.

Some people are still living in 2011, when Cruz was still fighting and Jones hadn't turned into a Silva/GSP.
TUF and this:
14ej7.png

People just like to bitch

Legends:

"By 1946, Robinson had fought 75 fights to a 73

Why wouldn't he be ready? That's 4 months. He's probably already healed from any cuts or bruises from the Gus fight. He was just swollen really bad but nothing that needs too much time off.

Source on Jones being badly hurt? He is going out to dinners and such with his family according to his words and pictures.

Henderson
Jan 10 Jamie Varner won WEC belt
April 24 Donald Cerrone
Dec 16 Anthony Pettis lost belt
Feb 26 2012 Frankie Edger won belt
Aug 11 Frankie Edger
Dec 8 Nate Diaz
April 20 Gilbert Melendez
Aug 30 Anthony Pettis lost belt

Between the WEC and UFC belt
Apr 30 Mark Bocek
Aug 14 Jim Miller
Nov 12 Clay Guida

Open your eyes son

When GSP fights in November he will have fought three times in the spa n of a year also.

When I read that Jones was to face Teixeira in Feb I couldnt believe it. That is just way too soon. Jones is still badly hurt from his fight and will be recovering for several months.

It is possible Teixeira is ready by then, even that is debatable, but there is no way Jones is. Especially since he is the champ he should get all the time he needs. He is getting older, recovery is much slower and 5 months just doesnt cut it. You should protect your investments. Look at boxing, they know what they're doing. Pacq is badly hurt and takes 15 months off, he will probably look better than ever. Mayweather just came off a grueling fight and fights next in May which is still quite soon but not as soon as March. What say you

I think you need to take Jones' d*** out of your mouth and get over yourself. If He says he's good then let him fight.

What injuries did he suffer that will hold him up for that long? As far as I know he took some superficial facial damage and bruised his foot, which should keep him out of the gym for what, a few weeks? Also keep in mind he's a professional athlete and naturally has a faster recovery time than the average joe. I think you're overreacting.

His ego was badly injuried :)

Um Bones has been like the most fighting champion during the time period he has been champ. Haha. I've seen quite a few coments like this since Gus fight. Keyboard warriors questioning his activity all butthurt but come off as clueless and new to the sport. ARe you new here. Why would this comment be made aobut LHW champ Bones over others past and present?

Go buy another account on a forum so you can feel special, because you went full retard. Never go full retard.

Jesus, I remember a time when people talked about how much they liked martial arts and would praise fighters for what they did in the cage/ring. Now it's nothing but bashing by hateful, no self esteem, conspiracy having, only my view is right, fighters should and can only do this to be the best and if not they suck, WWE antic loving, no respect having, butt hurt fucking children.

This is what's wrong with sports fans now day. Almost everything I hear from people now is fucking hateful. It's ok to criticize but damn do we have to criticize about shit like this now? It's not your way of life or your body so shut the fuck up!!

Sorry if this seems rude, and if I get banned I don't care, but there is so much bull shit on these forums(not just this site I follow a couple others) that's I question whether or not if most you fucks are even real sports fans.

TLDR: basically fuck all of you fucking haters, what the fuck do mods have there position for if not to keep these forums legitimate.

^^^^Sig. material^^^^

Impossible to take this site seriously at times.

this is bullshit, bones knows glover is 33 years old. Bones is clearly stalling to get glover as old as possible on fight night.

If jones wants a vacation the UFC should make Glover vs Gus #1 contenders fight! Why should Glover's paycheck depend on when Jones wants to fight?

Back