Marcelo Rolling with Cobrinha Part 2

Marcelo's ability to just bulldoze Cobrinha to stop any attempt of a sweep was crazy.

That single leg X guard sweep is sweet.

Marcelo went for a heel hook?

LOL at the guys rolling around them who didn't reset, forcing the two of the best grapplers in the roll to stop and reset.

Great video.

Who's the black guy who tapped Peinado?

[Edit: Oh, and the berimbolo tornado sweep thing just looked like it could destroy someone's knee. Ugly ugly ugly. >_<]

Is this a brand new video of them rolling?

Is this a brand new video of them rolling?

I can't see it either but yeah. If you type in Cobrinha in the search section then you can see a new one was posted this month.

It was posted today, but I'm pretty sure it's an old video that hasn't been posted before.

i really like marcelo's two on one hand control. as soon as he has it locked, people go for a ride. even if he's rolling with someone the caliber of cobrinha.

is it just me or is marcelo just impossible to keep on his back?

i really like marcelo's two on one hand control. as soon as he has it locked, people go for a ride. even if he's rolling with someone the caliber of cobrinha.

is it just me or is marcelo just impossible to keep on his back?

Yup.
Marcelo could never be a pronstar.

That partial x (1 leg x with leg on the shoulder) was impossible to stop on these two Cobrinha vids.

I'm with Oli that berimbolo variation looks like it could be hell for their knee!

Also, muaythaiclinch this might get more views if you change the title to Marceli rolling with Cobrinha again or part 2 or something. :)

That partial x (1 leg x with leg on the shoulder) was impossible to stop on these two Cobrinha vids.

I'm with Oli that berimbolo variation looks like it could be hell for their knee!

I think that's what Cobrinha and Marcelo were talking about after he did it. Still ugly looking technique, though. >_<

amazing to see marcelo totally shut down cobrinha's amazing guard. And his single leg x guard sweep was absolutely unstoppable there

Yeah this is a bit older I'm pretty sure a few weeks before ADCC it's crazy how much footage they have archived it's pretty unreal.

Yeah this is a bit older I'm pretty sure a few weeks before ADCC it's crazy how much footage they have archived it's pretty unreal.

Oh they have a ton of footage I'm sure? I'd bet hours. Yeah this was on the road to ADCC 2011 right?.

Who's the black guy who tapped Peinado?

[Edit: Oh, and the berimbolo tornado sweep thing just looked like it could destroy someone's knee. Ugly ugly ugly. >_<]

That was Chin. He is a blue belt. He is freakishly strong with meh technique

Oh they have a ton of footage I'm sure? I'd bet hours. Yeah this was on the road to ADCC 2011 right?.

Yup I think that was in August morning class. Pretty much if Marcelo decided not to film anymore they could still regular have content for 2-3 months if not more but they I think they just dont release all of it at because some rolls are obv better than others. Also I know there is alot of editing/tagging techniques involved that takes up much of there time. I think they just tend to put the best rolls or tie the rolls into the techniques posted for the week. They film 2x a day so there def have alot of unreleased content they prob are sifting through since the new school is under construction.

Back