Media Marcelo Garcia showing there's levels to this sht, tapping Ben Askren in 30 seconds

Lmao.

Humbled Ben

Last edited:
Lol Askren rapes him in the cage who cares

That was when Askren was a noob. I think it'll be much more competitive now.

Sounds about right.

1)They aren't wrestling, they're rolling

2) Marcelo is godlike on the ground

8 years old video.

Marcelo needs this fight on the ground before he can do anything. This fight would look like Woodley vs. Maia

marcelo's amazing. don't try to use this to shit on askren though, at the time of this video he was 4 fights into his pro career and about a year away from training with duke roufus. ben's a monster.

I put this video some days ago. Askren is nothing on the ground, he only knows how to take down someone, but ground control and submissions he suck at it. White belt.

Askren's wrestling is legit now. Dude makes world champions look like idiots

g0uvIA_a1XUzzu2WM5bflBDMFJXcK1pReWK-FBLjsZsMeWxkHUCinJX_Q2uqmmNzb2XwMpw9t4Dp7xmd0mMQoIAbZlajIudugl1d7f-oc6B_MEShTiLx1dpP8e4Kaw8=w445-h250-nc

The video is old, and he locked down his signature marcellotine.

Ben was still green to submission grappling, and he went up against one of the best submission artists in the world.

#hespect

No, it shows there are different sports. Ben beats him easily under wrestling or MMA rules. And I'm not even an Askren fan.

Saw this awhile ago

Good on Marcelo for subbing Ronald Mcdonald Jr.

He and rory napoleon dynamite should start their own mma podcast

I put this video some days ago. Askren is nothing on the ground, he only knows how to take down someone, but ground control and submissions he suck at it. White belt.
If you think askren has bad control from the top you might be autistic

Back