News Marc Raimondi leaves mmaFighting, joins ESPN

That's a massive loss to MMAFighting. Marc was the one guy there that knew his stuff and did his reading when it came to USADA, Legal Shiz, Commission Shenanagins.. Gonna leave a big hole..

who do they have left?

Luke Thomas, Shaun El Shatti and Guilherme Cruz covering Brazilian stuff

This will make him harder to ignore. I find this news most unpleasant

Except for Luke Thomas, MMAFIGHTING had the best and most professional coverage. ESPN wisely poached from the most battle ready staff. Al Shatti next likely.

It makes me happy to see how little play the SJWs at BloodyElbow are getting.

Luke Thomas was better when he was just breaking down fights and doing the chat. He's not the best to interview all types of people. He has rapport with some fighters others its a shambles.

I did notice Ariel had retweeted Marc a few times lately. Which he doesn't do with MMA fighting folk, which i'm now ascribing to Ariel getting him onboard.

Quite a shame, I enjoy the Wednesday chat he does. Seems a lot are getting off the MMA Fighting boat, what’s the deal with Luke Thomas anyway? His peers seem to massively dislike him.

ESPN sucking the talent out of MMAFIGHTING.com

CleverEmptyHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Keep waiting Luke...

MMA journalists are a joke.

Ariel, Luke, Raimondi, the dude with the curly hair, the dude with the emo hair, Robin Black and now The Shmo.

Now Marc can interview Henry Cejudo and they can list his height at 6'0

MMA journalists are a joke.

Ariel, Luke, Raimondi, the dude with the curly hair, the dude with the ego hair, Robin Black and now The Shmo.

Jesus christ the rest of the ones you named aren't THAT bad to be compared to Robin Black.

Ouch for MMA Fighting. The A Side will suffer because of this. I don't have any problems with Shatti but I mainly watched for Marc. Good for him though. ESPN= Anderson Silva money...I guess?

Luke Thomas needs to clean up his presentation. He is often calling his colleagues "donks" and divulging too much information about his dependence on alcohol. I can tell that it makes his colleagues uncomfortable. Especially Chuck Mendenhall. LOL
His 12 year old girl thumbnails in every video are ridiculous too lol.

Except for Luke Thomas, MMAFIGHTING had the best and most professional coverage. ESPN wisely poached from the most battle ready staff. Al Shatti next likely.

It makes me happy to see how little play the SJWs at BloodyElbow are getting.

MMAFighting was decent when Luke was a background character. It's nice to see everyone else leaving him behind now.

Funny that you mention Bloody Elbow, that would be a much more fitting team for him. Maybe MMAFighting will die and Luke will be forced to join them. They're a bunch of know-nothing pretentious idiots who congratulate themselves over poorly thought out opinions, he'd fit right in.

MMAFighting was decent when Luke was a background character. It's nice to see everyone else leaving him behind now.

Funny that you mention Bloody Elbow, that would be a much more fitting team for him. Maybe MMAFighting will die and Luke will be forced to join them. They're a bunch of know-nothing pretentious idiots who congratulate themselves over poorly thought out opinions, he'd fit right in.
Well said. They also ban anyone who disagrees.

He seems very well liked in "the community".. a lot of blue checks in the comments. Hes a good dude.

Why do you fucking losers give a fuck about some media people? Im only posting because im tired of reading threads about this shit.

I like that they're hiring qualified ppl who've been grinding instead of some paint by numbers analyst from in-house.
War Marc

Back