Media Many people don't know, but his name is not chimaev

tell me what impressed you more.

Was it beating literally the worst fighter on roster in Phillips?
Was it ragdolling some unknown kid from the UK with no wrestling and looked about 155lbs?
Or was it knocking out Gm3 the career journeyman with no chin?

Or do you just wanna be held down by him in your fantasies?

Either way I hope he gets the wonderboy fight because that will be the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time
Meerschaert has never been knocked out cold like that and only has two prior TKO losses. To say he has no chin is just trying to downplay what Khamzat did

He’s just another generic hype train that will get found out when he fights someone decent.

that’s what I’ll refer to him as

If he faces and beats Wonderboy next..

wallid_real.gif

Best I could find:

Where Does The Last Name Chimaev Come From? nationality or country of origin
Chimaev occurs more in Russia more than any other country or territory. For other possible spellings of Chimaev click here.

How Common Is The Last Name Chimaev? popularity and diffusion
The surname is the 589,653rd most commonly held surname worldwide, held by approximately 1 in 13,827,580 people. It is primarily found in Europe, where 95 percent of Chimaev live; 95 percent live in Eastern Europe and 76 percent live in North Caucasus.

It is most frequent in Russia, where it is borne by 513 people, or 1 in 281,582. In Russia it is most prevalent in: Kabardino-Balkar Republic, where 52 percent are found, Chechen Republic, where 21 percent are found and Mari El Republic, where 7 percent are found. Aside from Russia it occurs in 3 countries. It also occurs in Kazakhstan, where 2 percent are found and The Ukraine, where 0 percent are found.

Chimaev Last Name Statistics demography
The religious adherence of those holding the Chimaev last name is chiefly Muslim (90%) in Russia.

In The United States those bearing the Chimaev surname are 26.56% more likely to be registered United Russias than the national average, with 73.33% registered with the party.

The meaning of this surname is not listed.

No idea what language tbh. I thought viking was viking everywhere.
It is as far is i know come to think of it i think is the mixture of chechen and viking in english. So the ch comes from chechen, the i is from viking so we got chi. I don't know where the ma in chimaev comes from, but im pretty sure the ev is from chechEm and the v in the end is from Viking.

Well it was my guess, acording to him chimaev is the mixture of chechen and viking so in what language? Maybe english? Maybe chechen? I don't know
According to who? Khamzat? Chimaev just looks like an ordinary Slavic surname. Definitely don't think it means "Chechen Viking" in any language.

It is as far is i know come to think of it i think is the mixture of chechen and viking in english. So the ch comes from chechen, the i is from viking so we got chi. I don't know where the ma in chimaev comes from, but im pretty sure the ev is from chechEm and the v in the end is from Viking.
Pretty far fetched bro. I like your imagination though

He’s just another generic hype train that will get found out when he fights someone decent.

You dont know If he sucks or not because he didn’t get to prove it yet.

Oh yeah shit, i must have missed that one.
Oh wait..
It's ok. All is forgiven Sherbro.

I can understand being skeptical about hypetrains. I too remember when Houston Alexander was for real and Brandon Vera was going to be a double champ. I know Chimaev still has a lot to prove.

But I believe.

<EdgyBrah>

And I said the same about izzy.
He was fed the worst guy on roster Wilkinson and then struggled with Marvin.
But guess what, when he beat KG I was sold.
And now I don’t see anyone beating him

Khamzat is gonna be interesting when he can’t get his TD and has to strike with someone with hands.
We will see, but it’s too early to be sucking his cock but good luck telling all these morons that.

i was here when Houston Alexander was the real deal too

Accepting prospects (or jumping on hypetrains) only after they beat someone "legit" is no fun though.

It's ok. All is forgiven Sherbro.

I can understand being skeptical about hypetrains. I too remember when Houston Alexander was for real and Brandon Vera was going to be a double champ. I know Chimaev still has a lot to prove.

But I believe.

We can believe, I’m still hoping for a return of sage northcut

YXfTv1P.jpg

i understand being put off with all the casuals and hardcores saying "goat". but dude clearly is legit. he might not be champ, but i dont think hes hype job.

Back