Media Many people don't know, but his name is not chimaev

tell me what impressed you more.

Was it beating literally the worst fighter on roster in Phillips?
Was it ragdolling some unknown kid from the UK with no wrestling and looked about 155lbs?
Or was it knocking out Gm3 the career journeyman with no chin?

Or do you just wanna be held down by him in your fantasies?

Either way I hope he gets the wonderboy fight because that will be the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time
It was outstriking his opponents 200-2 and making it look effortless.

You are underestimating his opponents, and ignoring the way he is beating them.

Why are you such a negative person? Is your life so bitter and empty that you can only ve happy by see other people fail? I don't get it

I sat here and told all you daft fucks Stipe would beat Francis and to stop with the crazy talk, non of you listened.
I feel like we’re here again.

Also I think the dudes a bit of a dick so I’d love to see someone with actually take down defence beat him up, aka anyone in the top ten probably

I’ve watched him fight literally the two worst fighters on roster who have LITERALLY no take down defence and I’ve watched him knock out a journeyman.

I judge them like I see them, and sure he handled bums accordingly.
If he does something that impresses me I’ll holla at ya, but for now.
Generic typical hype train and I’ve seen it all before.
You could not be more wrong.

I sat here and told all you daft fucks Stipe would beat Francis and to stop with the crazy talk, non of you listened.
I feel like we’re here again.

Also I think the dudes a bit of a dick so I’d love to see someone with actually take down defence beat him up, aka anyone in the top ten probably
Oh ok sou you are just butthurt some people on a internet forun desagree with you, gotch ya

It was outstriking his opponents 200-2 and making it look effortless.

You are underestimating his opponents, and ignoring the way he is beating them.

Dude... his opponents were John Phillips..

you forget I’m British.. I could not fucking believe when they signed ‘the white mike Tyson’
The dude just swings..
he can’t even spell BJJ. Or TDD

The only reason the hype job landed so many strikes is because Phillips is a punching bag that stayed with it, the other young kid was actually smart enough to roll over

He’s just another generic hype train that will get found out when he fights someone decent.

that’s what I’ll refer to him as
People are already saying throw him in there with Adesanya. Lol. Adesanya was a hype train not so long ago himself. Look at him now.

Borz, Chimaev, Evil Khabib doesn’t matter brotha I just smesh ewerywan.

Dude... his opponents were John Phillips..

you forget I’m British.. I could not fucking believe when they signed ‘the white mike Tyson’
The dude just swings..
he can’t even spell BJJ. Or TDD

The only reason the hype job landed so many strikes is because Phillips is a punching bag that stayed with it, the other young kid was actually smart enough to roll over
Chimaev's best win wasn't even in the UFC. He demolished fellow blue chip prospect Ikram Aliskerov.

So he´s a fraud??!

EaszjA.gif

Chimaev is the mixture of the words chechen and viking ( probably in sweedish ) he probably is using this as a surname cause his real surname is too difficult, his real nickname is borz but yeah in some ways you could see "chimaev" as being a second nickname lol
I know swedish and you are absolutely wrong lol. In swedish chechnya is called tsjetsjenia and viking is viking..

Chimaev's best win wasn't even in the UFC. He demolished fellow blue chip prospect Ikram Aliskerov.
This dudes lol the hate is strong, dude is a newcomer to the ufc if he gets a ranked opponent they are pushing him to fast, if they get newcomers as they are, they are beating buns lol its pretty clear he has hype cause not everybody that comes to the ufc destroys 3 oponents in 60 days

I remember Khamzat being billed as Girikhanov in his first fights in Sweden. I just assumed he switched between his mothers family-name to his fathers family-name (or vice-versa) since I remember him saying that he emigrated to Sweden with his mother while his dad stayed behind.

I know swedish and you are absolutely wrong lol. In swedish chechnya is called tsjetsjenia and viking is viking..
Well it was my guess, acording to him chimaev is the mixture of chechen and viking so in what language? Maybe english? Maybe chechen? I don't know

Well it was my guess, acording to him chimaev is the mixture of chechen and viking so in what language? Maybe english? Maybe chechen? I don't know
No idea what language tbh. I thought viking was viking everywhere.

People are already saying throw him in there with Adesanya. Lol. Adesanya was a hype train not so long ago himself. Look at him now.
And I said the same about izzy.
He was fed the worst guy on roster Wilkinson and then struggled with Marvin.
But guess what, when he beat KG I was sold.
And now I don’t see anyone beating him

Khamzat is gonna be interesting when he can’t get his TD and has to strike with someone with hands.
We will see, but it’s too early to be sucking his cock but good luck telling all these morons that.

i was here when Houston Alexander was the real deal too

Back